Update on E2iPlayer

When you first install this plugin you are faced with a lot of viewing options, unfortunately many of the links/domains get blocked/fail so it's easy to see why many say it doesn't work. If you customize it & hide what you don't want/need it becomes more user friendly, I have it set up to only show English speaking repositories & then test each one & removed those that failed or wasn't interested in (via the service config in the cogs/settings tab) which has left me with 3-4 that currently work, users outside the UK or that speak other languages will get far more out of it.

Last edited:
I have it set up to only to only show English speaking repositories & then tested each one & removed those that failed or wasn't interested in (via the service config in the cogs/settings tab) which has left me with 3-4 that currently work

Which are the ones that work @BeakyFord ? I've just spent half an hour seeing 'no links available' messages and just wondering if it was still worth including in my build or to just leave it in the feeds for people to install if they want it.

that's not an easy call as UK isp's block different domains plus your build will be used by a variety of people in different countries & languages so your best letting the user decide for themselves, I just thought it fair to share that the plugin does work even if its only in part depending on the users selection choices & location (pm sent)

Last edited:
This is my list of Movies Hosts in E2iPlayer, checked working on 30/10/2020:
123MoviesHD, AllTube, CartoonHD, CasaCinema, CB01, CB01.Design, Cda.pl, CinemaLibero, Filma24HD.com, Filmativa, FilmeHD.net, FilmStreamHD, FilmyNadzis, FreeDisc, Kinox, MovieRulz, MoziCsillag, OgladajTo, SolarMovie, TantiFilm.

E2iPlayer Tips:

1. If selected host or player link doesn’t work try other ones.
2. If ‘IFD protocol source’ message displays: Press BLUE on Remote, Change active movie player, select ‘[external gstplayer] without buffering’, then try to play again.

Last edited:
I keep getting this message
1604139602322.jpegI’ve been to the website and registered, just get a blank screen.
Can anyone supply the file with install instructions please.
GOP zGemma H7C

@Goodolpete , How to install pyCurl and ffmpeg libraries

pyCurl installation command
Code:
cd /tmp && rm -f pycurlinstall.py && wget http://zadmario.gitlab.io/pycurlinstall.py && python pycurlinstall.py

Ffmpeg installation command
Code:
cd /tmp && rm -f ffinstall.py && wget http://zadmario.gitlab.io/ffinstall.py && python ffinstall.py

This is my list of 19 Movies Hosts in E2iPlayer (MaxBambi), checked working on 30/10/2020:
123MoviesHD, AllTube, CartoonHD, CasaCinema, CB01, CB01.Design, Cda.pl, CinemaLibero, Filma24HD.com, Filmativa, FilmeHD.net, FilmStreamHD, FilmyNadzis, FreeDisc, MovieRulz, MoziCsillag, OgladajTo, SolarMovie, TantiFilm.

E2iPlayer Tips:

1. If selected host or player link doesn’t work try other ones.
2. If ‘IFD protocol source’ message displays: Press BLUE on Remote, Change active movie player, select ‘[external gstplayer] without buffering’, then try to play again.
123 movies does not seem to be working for series any longer and Cartoon hd has a lot of no links available on series, I have been using Kinox and TSI Player for most of my stuff.

The Eplayer available on feeds does not have xxx.hosts and TSI player.

1.How to add TSI player to e2iplayer?

Putty command:
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate "https://gitlab.com/Rgysoft/iptv-host-e2iplayer/repository/archive.zip" -O /tmp/iptv.zip && unzip /tmp/iptv.zip -d /tmp/ && cp -rf /tmp/iptv-host-e2iplayer*/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

How to add XXX section?

Putty command:
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate https://gitlab.com/iptv-host-xxx/iptv-host-xxx/repository/master/archive.zip -O /tmp/iptv.zip && unzip /tmp/iptv.zip -d /tmp/ && cp -rf /tmp/iptv-host-xxx*/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

Last edited:
those pyCurl/Ffmpeg scripts help some older mipsel systems, isp's add domains to a blacklist so what works for one may not work for someone else with a different isp so its not as simply as saying these work, it varies depending a few factors device/isp etc

Last edited:
Nothing to do with it. The main stuff is now running using cloudflare and samsam has his working superb.No updates on this version which is the reason no longer working

Nothing to do with it. The main stuff is now running using cloudflare and samsam has his working superb.No updates on this version which is the reason no longer working
Is Sams still private moshi?
are there any links to new versions?
I'm currently using maxbambi version but does this mean he is no longer supporting it.
Cheers

Good evening all, hope you are well.
Does anyone know how to rectify this please?... has just happened when I was trying to play a YouTube link through the e2iplayer...any help is greatly appreciated as always.

Attachments

• IMG_20201108_230454.jpg
    IMG_20201108_230454.jpg
    985.9 KB · Views: 47
Good evening all, hope you are well.
Does anyone know how to rectify this please?... has just happened when I was trying to play a YouTube link through the e2iplayer...any help is greatly appreciated as always.
Plugin no longer works as it should.Get a fire stick and use movies HD or cyberflix

Back