Update on E2iPlayer

Try removing it and re-install. Go to plugins, red button,extensions ,e2i player and ok to remove.Then plugins,green button,extensions,e2i player and ok to install.

Your running an old outdated wooshbuild iptv player is now e2iplayer reflash your box with latest open atv and wooshbuild infinity problem solved instead of loads of posts

There broken links and the one that says not enough space is because you haven’t got a usb Initialised in the back mate!
  • Press the Menu button on remote and select Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.

Thanks for the information gra
There broken links and the one that says not enough space is because you haven’t got a usb Initialised in the back mate!
  • Press the Menu button on remote and select Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.
thanks for the information graham I will try that if it does nor work I will look at installing infinity thanks again

Hello,

There was several reason why there was not update during 2 weeks:
1. Some time before last update my external hdd has been damaged. I store on it enviroment for compilation binary components used by E2iPlayer like ffmpeg, pycurl, exteplayer3 and so on. These components are not updated frequently but anyway because of hdd demage I was not able to compile for example exteplayer3 for all supported platforms any more.

These make my very sad because on this hdd I had many data. However environment for development and deployment E2iPlayer (the part written in the python) was on my internal hdd, so it was not lost.

2. I was on something like a two-week "vacation" and I did not have access to my PC nor to any STB.

3. During my "vacation" I got many questions why no update - I answered with 1. and 2. As I wrote the problem 1. is not direct reason why there was no update E2iPlayer it self, but it could couse big issue when there will be need to update some binary component because of bug or something like that.

During this time I was accused of lying, insulted me and I received many message were users demand update.
I can not agree with such behavior of users. I spent hundreds of hours developing this plugin. E2iPlayer is my hobby and I share it with people for free. I never ask for donation or something like that. How users thank me for that?

Because of this after I returned from "vacation" I decide to develop E2iPlayer in the private domain: https://gitlab.com/e2iprivate/e2iplayer

I also started to create environment for binary components compilation from scratch.

It will be not published because of many rude opinions addressed to me.
Now, new versions of the E2iPlayer are only available for my friends and family.

And those who spit on me and offended should now roll up their sleeves and made their on plugins or something others and share these with others.

Regards,
SSS
Good evening buddy and thanks for your post, I honestly don’t know what the world is turning to, it’s so pathetic what/ and how idiots make genuine people suffer.
I am so sorry that they make you feel this way.
I need your opinion as an expert on enigma devices. Is it still okay to get the zgemma h2s box, I have managed to save the iPad set up on a Usb and that’s why I kept using the H2S, but on going to their website yesterday I found out that they now have H9 boxes going on offer, not sure if I can use my iPab setup for that box. I have tried the infinity but it won’t allow me watch the free views. So I kept to my comfort zone.
I need your assistance please

Back