Update on E2iPlayer

Have you killed it?

Try deleting the iptv player folder then power off and on uninstall plugin then try installing ipk and reboot box. Then send .py don't rename it and reboot again

dsayer before i send the py do i have to delete any py first then send the py download and also dsayer werre do i go to to delete the iptv player folder thanks from gray

Last edited:
Most functions are working, search and search history dont.
Criminal minds was up to date, but now when you go into the A-Z it is on series 10, episode 1

Have you killed it?

Try deleting the iptv player folder then power off and on uninstall plugin then try installing ipk and reboot box. Then send .py don't rename it and reboot again

So I need to download that link on computer and transfer it across isn't there any plugins that are already on box that works. Do. You know thanks.

So I need to download that link on computer and transfer it across isn't there any plugins that are already on box that works. Do. You know thanks.
I can help you install it or I can do it for you using teamviewer but only for forum supporters, click account upgrades and message back here or send me a PM. thanks.
If you need any help to install it manually via the forums, this is provided free of charge by everyone here, let us know, cheers

Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a great Easter Sunday, quick one. Is there any new update on E2iplayer?

Hi how do I update some of the links like Wrestling as I have tried to change via FileZilla but all I get now is an error message, also mine has not updated from 23/03...I have a ET8000....thanx

Hi how do I update some of the links like Wrestling as I have tried to change via FileZilla but all I get now is an error message, also mine has not updated from 23/03...I have a ET8000....thanx
No updates available as such as no longer supported in the public domain

you haven't said what box/build but on mine I ftp it to .tmp folder.
Then on box go to menu>setup>software management>ipkg-install and choose memory/tmp
click on the package and install

you haven't said what box/build but on mine I ftp it to .tmp folder.
Then on box go to menu>setup>software management>ipkg-install and choose memory/tmp
click on the package and install
Hello Sir, meant to say got a Zgemma H2H with Wooshbuild Infinity. After install shall I restart box and go into plugins?

Hello Sir, meant to say got a Zgemma H2H with Wooshbuild Infinity. After install shall I restart box and go into plugins?
yes after packages have been installed, reboot and choose e2iplayer in plugins menu, update if it needs it and see what opens etc, there's more content with the new (ish) version than the old version

yes after packages have been installed, reboot and choose e2iplayer in plugins menu, update if it needs it and see what opens etc, there's more content with the new (ish) version than the old version
I've did that twice already and still giving me the old update 22/03/19 version. I removed the plugin and repeated the process again. awaiting box restart.

Back