Upgrade from MAG BOX

KGH0210

I currently have a MAG 256 box and an excellent sub.
Looking to upgrade box to have an improved layout.
Not really sure whats on offer at the moment due to being happy with the MAG for over 2 years.

Any recommendations/Help ?

Enigma 2 boxes have the best skins,layouts etc as mag/android boxes are a bit limited but mag are easy to setup and they work well. Also on enigma2 you have e2istreams for tv shows and movies which gets updated and works well.

Last edited:
If you are happy with the mag and service is good i would say stick with them and get the newer version and flog the old one.

If you are happy with the mag and service is good i would say stick with them and get the newer version and flog the old one.
Only real issue is the EPG is a bit oh crappy layout so wouldn’t mind something with a clearer layout and more up to date

It is really down to personal choice. I prefer my formuler box as i can have my iptv and cyberflix all on one box, and don't have to bother with a separate router for a VPN.

Zgemma i55 4k box or i55+ can have sky look and infinity on it plus vpn plugin to add vpn

Thanks mate, how simple would it be to add my IPTv onto it, would I need to check my sub before as I’ve only done it before using MAC address on mag

Thanks mate, how simple would it be to add my IPTv onto it, would I need to check my sub before as I’ve only done it before using MAC address on mag
There's xtreamtv but iuf your sub was nearly up ask your provider to change to username and password and use jedi

I will agree a zgemma i55 could be a good choice however, compared to android they are limited.

Hi guys I’ve got a mag 256 box with a sub which is great but was thinking of upgrading to a beelink BT3X. Could I put the sub onto one of these machines and if so how ?
Thanks for any replies

Hi guys I’ve got a mag 256 box with a sub which is great but was thinking of upgrading to a beelink BT3X. Could I put the sub onto one of these machines and if so how ?
Thanks for any replies

I m in the same predicament mate, I too have the mag. 256.and looking for a new box, someone told me about the beelink, is it a good box as I was thinking about the formular boxes

It’s a mini computer so has a hard drive etc use it the same just want to know if I can put a sub in it and it would be perfect

Back