US Presedential Election 2020

He's going to go out with a bang

Hopefully, followed by lots of sirens and secret service going batsh1t crazy!

(Sorry, in reality, I wish harm on nobody)

@wheelo. For those running things behind the scenes. Biden, trump and all before them have been puppets by those who control how things go.

Like whom? Civil servants, his cabinet?
One man never ran the whole country in its entirety, it is far too big a job for one, if it weren't, there would literally be one man stopping/waging wars, fixing the economy, doing foreign affairs, running law and order, health, etc - it is how democracy works, it is how "Government" works.
That goes for the world, not just the USA.

The bigger problem with US politics is the lobby groups who donate millions and millions to the campaign of the man they think will push their agenda, this again goes on worldwide, it is just hidden better.

Hopefully :sneaky:
Great minds Pablo lol

I was leaning towards the 1 percenters who really run everything with governments they are the ones who pull the strings and have all these leaders and various groups in the public eye.

I was leaning towards the 1 percenters who really run everything with governments they are the ones who pull the strings and have all these leaders and various groups in the public eye.
The ones pulling the strings have those leaders in their pockets, this is nothing new.

Joe Biden making a speech shortly.
I hope he finishes off with, "....and thanks to everyone who voted, and although it's not official until all votes are counted, I'd just like to ask Mr Trump one question, 'what day does the binman come?"

The issue in politics is interests are concentrated and losses dispersed. So taxpayers have very little incentive to investigaate and campaign regarding where their money is spent and interest groups are highly motivated.

This means lobbyists rule. They will spend £££ to say impose tariffs on good X. This benefits greatly farmers of good X. But consumers pay a few pence more than they would have otherwise.

These pennies are dispersed amongst the whole population so we have little incentive to get worked up and invest time on this. The farmers gains are concentrated amongst a few hundred individuals who benefit to the tune of millions. So they have every incentive to invest money into campaigning for state protection.

This is one reason we should all be in favour of small government with limited power. It means that individuals have less leverage to push for concentrated gains at the dispersed expense of the rest of us. If they want to get rich they have to compete by serving us, not lobbying for protection that harms us.

Yeah Rentamob will be working overtime in next few days and weeks.
He's got them in Michigan too in order to create chaos, right now theyre chanting and banging on windows of counting stations meanwhile Trump has issued court proceedings there in an attempt to overturn the result

Rudy Juliani(R) saying on live TV all the states they lost to Democrats were cheated with hundreds of thousands of votes counted twice or three times. None of the ruby red states had anything like that going on though, heaven forfend

Sore loser cant accept defeat total c*nt :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rudy Juliani(R) saying on live TV all the states they lost to Democrats were cheated with hundreds of thousands of votes counted twice or three times. None of the ruby red states had anything like that going on though, heaven forfend

This reminds of another certain country in South Asia whose party was out of power by a more popular one ejd kept saying election was rigged lol.

As they say over there he's hi-sterical.

He'll lose momentum over next 24 hours as his hangers on start deserting him and he realises the bullsquirt they've been feeding him was just that and he's making himself look like an idiot

The lawsuit and all other nonsense he is trying to force is not going to stop the inevitable whether he likes it or not.

He needs to be dragged out of the white house live in front of people if he refuses to leave. Would be good entertainment.

The rest of the I international community will though, who could ever countenance entering into an agreement with the UK ever again (US included) if they are seen to be welching on an agreement already made?
Plus, the EU are the UK's closest and biggest trading partners, it is a good deal with them that would seem to be more important to finalise.

What has been said by the US is that they will not stand idly by if the Good Friday Agreement is allowed to go down the swanny by The UK, and the threat of violence returning to the six counties would not be good for anyone.

A puppet for whom??

Where theres a will, theres a way - I've just watched designated survivor on Netflix lol
Very true wheelo, Biden has strong Irish roots so if he gets in he's definitely not going to be happy if the Good Friday Agreement goes down the tubes.

Back