US Presedential Election 2020

Agreed, but you cant just make sh1t up - you then enter his realm for not being truthful.

That wasnt may intention was just stating my own view on why he carried out such an execution in his last few days in office.

Probably wasnt the reason I stated but thats what I thought when I read about it.

Yes, but you are stating that he did it to persecute the "blacks" because they didn't vote for him in big enough numbers.
The "whites" didn't either, what has he planned for them??

You actually tried make it a fact, rather than saying in my opinion, which is one of the Donald's tactics.
"The doctors tell me I have the best understanding of the covid virus, better than some doctors!! (Blatant patting himself on the back) they also tell me that there is a new study that shows bright lights kill the virus, so maybe we can insert bright lights under the skin to kill this, isn't that right (to his medical advisor in the press room) thereby mixing fact with his lies to try create a new fact.

Just because he is a liar, a racist, a misogynist, a sociopath, etc., doesn't mean his every word or action is because of one of those traits - it could just mean the man is a tw@t

Yes, but you are stating that he did it to persecute the "blacks" because they didn't vote for him in big enough numbers.

You actually tried make it a fact, rather than saying in my opinion, which is one of the Donald's tactics.
"The doctors tell me I have the best understanding of the covid virus, better than some doctors!! (Blatant patting himself on the back) they also tell me that there is a new study that shows bright lights kill the virus, so maybe we can insert bright lights under the skin to kill this, isn't that right (to his medical advisor in the press room) thereby mixing fact with his lies to try create a new fact.

Just because he is a liar, a racist, a misogynist, a sociopath, etc., doesn't mean his every word or action is because of one of those traits - it could just mean the man is a tw@t
I have bright lights attached to me so I can see in dark I'm like Knight rider without the red light and no fekker to answer back too lmfai

Get what you mean mate.

I didn't mean to pass it off as a fact just should have stated was my opinion as you rightly said.

Anyone going to be watching the presidential inauguration on sky news tomorrow?
I'm working but hoping to be home before the main event starts at 5pm.
Not often we get to see a live inauguration/assassination/super spreader event but I suppose I can catch the highlights on YouTube.
Trump won't be there of course but he's been busy whipping his armed militia into a frenzy and selling them copies of 'Washington's grassiest knolls'

i-see-dead-people.jpg

Anyone going to be watching the presidential inauguration on sky news tomorrow?
I'm working but hoping to be home before the main event starts at 5pm.
Not often we get to see a live inauguration/assassination/super spreader event but I suppose I can catch the highlights on YouTube.
Trump won't be there of course but he's been busy whipping his armed militia into a frenzy and selling them copies of 'Washington's grassiest knolls'

View attachment 57774

Not for me no doubt will be alot of cringyness throughout lol

Biden gives me the creeps. A typical career politician who oozes smarm.

And Harris is pure cringe.

They must be so thankful they were up against trump

How could Biden's win over the worst president the countries history be possibly described as "unfortunate" ?
Obviously you're giving your opinion on President Donald J Trump, but the 73,221,080 genuine American voters who voted for Trump feel a lot differently. :)

Although I'm Scottish, my opinion on Trump, is that he's the greatest President of the United States there ever has been in my lifetime, and I have nothing other than the highest respect for him.
I mean, I can't honestly say I've heard Trump say anything that I've strongly disagreed with....

Thinking trump is the best president ever in US history is either complete trolling or something else I honestly dont know.

Well there are some who think those 100,000+ who have died have been killed by the government to lower the global population numbers..so ye.

Too be fair first thing Trump did was pull troops from Iraq and Afghanistan that was long overdue!

That's the point I'm making. Your slating Trump but look at the mess that was left before him.

I am not really show what positive things he did that really benefited the country.

Highest death rate in the world for covid, level of unemployment to mass levels, economy struggling and list goes on and on.

Withdrawing troops is a bit little to late and that isnt a positive in his presidency imo.

I'm sure I saw somewhere that he was the first President in a long time to not be involved in a war,
dunno how true that is though.
Exactly, if Bush was still in they'd be fighter jets over China until he stepped down.

I am not really show what positive things he did that really benefited the country.

Highest death rate in the world for covid, level of unemployment to mass levels, economy struggling and list goes on and on.

Withdrawing troops is a bit little to late and that isnt a positive in his presidency imo.
I hate to break it too you. But Covid has sky rocketed Unemployment to Mass Levels in a lot of countries. Either you've been living under a rock or picking things to fit your agenda here.

1 - did he not give thousands of brickies work building a wall somewhere ?

2 - surely thats by numbers and not percentage though, and you cant help people that wont help themselves, look at the selfish idiots in the UK doing whatever they want

3 - surely thats better than sending them in ?

I hate to break it too you. But Covid has sky rocketed Unemployment to Mass Levels in a lot of countries. Either you've been living under a rock or picking things to fit your agenda here.

Didnt pick anything to fit my agenda.

He is the same person who didnt believe covid was serious just the normal flu. His decisions have led to such a high death rate which could have been avoided if he took responsible decisions instead of ignoring and firing his chief medical adviser.

Many other decisions have lead the US to go backwards.

But if you want to blindly follow Trump all the power to you.

Back