Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Usb Sat Tuner

dsayers2014

VIP Member
I have just shelled out £170 for a new box so I dont want to spend more than £30 or ill have to do some overtime at work :grimacing::grimacing:

dave100

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
I have just shelled out £170 for a new box so I dont want to spend more than £30 or ill have to do some overtime at work :grimacing::grimacing:

It's best to buy a box with the tuners in you need
Or to have spaces to add tuners as you like
As USB tuners for sat are well over priced :grimacing:

dsayers2014

VIP Member
It's best to buy a box with the tuners in you need
Or to have spaces to add tuners as you like
As USB tuners for sat are well over priced :grimacing:

The maths add up £170 for FBC cable box upto 8 cable tuners then a usb sat tuner so I would have 9 tuners in total just need to find a cheap usb sat tuner, its mad how usb cable tuners can be found for £40 but not sat tuners.

Your talking over £500 for a box with FBC cable and standard sat tuners built in

Last edited:

dave100

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
I was going to bed at 00:00 but been looking for what you need but some clever ass will be along soon & make me look a c**t :grin:

dsayers2014

VIP Member
I was going to bed at 00:00 but been looking for what you need but some clever ass will be along soon & make me look a c**t :grin:

No problem I was hoping someone might have one for sale, guess ill need to get one from WOS for £79 ill wait till the weekend though thanks.

Ironically I did see Sundtek Sky Ultimate 5 DVB-S/S2 USB Tuner sold for £40 3 months ago on another forum