Usb Sat Tuner

I have just shelled out £170 for a new box so I dont want to spend more than £30 or ill have to do some overtime at work :grimacing::grimacing:

I have just shelled out £170 for a new box so I dont want to spend more than £30 or ill have to do some overtime at work :grimacing::grimacing:

It's best to buy a box with the tuners in you need
Or to have spaces to add tuners as you like
As USB tuners for sat are well over priced :grimacing:

It's best to buy a box with the tuners in you need
Or to have spaces to add tuners as you like
As USB tuners for sat are well over priced :grimacing:

The maths add up £170 for FBC cable box upto 8 cable tuners then a usb sat tuner so I would have 9 tuners in total just need to find a cheap usb sat tuner, its mad how usb cable tuners can be found for £40 but not sat tuners.

Your talking over £500 for a box with FBC cable and standard sat tuners built in

Last edited:
I was going to bed at 00:00 but been looking for what you need but some clever ass will be along soon & make me look a c**t :grin:

I was going to bed at 00:00 but been looking for what you need but some clever ass will be along soon & make me look a c**t :grin:

No problem I was hoping someone might have one for sale, guess ill need to get one from WOS for £79 ill wait till the weekend though thanks.

Ironically I did see Sundtek Sky Ultimate 5 DVB-S/S2 USB Tuner sold for £40 3 months ago on another forum

Back