USING LOCAL M3U ON ZGEMMA BOX

Hi there how would i go about using a local M3U On my ZGEMMA , Ive took my providers M3U edited it to my liking so it goes like that

. BBC ONE SCOTLAND
. BBC TWO SCOTLAND
. STV

Etc is there any way to put my file in occaly or upload it online line somehow and point my box to IT .

I was using suls but it doesent allow local M3U .

Hi there how would i go about using a local M3U On my ZGEMMA , Ive took my providers M3U edited it to my liking so it goes like that

. BBC ONE SCOTLAND
. BBC TWO SCOTLAND
. STV

Etc is there any way to put my file in occaly or upload it online line somehow and point my box to IT .

I was using suls but it doesent allow local M3U .
Can't help with how to ? , but just a thought , my iptv is updated by the provider 2 or 3 times a week , especially the sports links for live games , surely within a few days your m3u file will be "out of date " ? , if you get what I mean ?

Can't help with how to ? , but just a thought , my iptv is updated by the provider 2 or 3 times a week , especially the sports links for live games , surely within a few days your m3u file will be "out of date " ? , if you get what I mean ?
Yeah i get what you mean but ive edited and stored it loccaly so it wont go out of date just wont get channnel updates until i download it again but it will still upsate with live events and change names fro anthony joshua vs person to next fight tyson fury v person

Alkso ive managed to get it working on smart IPTV But it wont work on JEDI MAKER XTREAM Only app i know of on ENIGMA 2 To be able to play local M3U File ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back