Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

I think Geekvape and Dovpro are the only mods that I can turn off the display with (stealth mode).
I like the display to set up my watts etc but then I want it off. I don't want it lighting up like a Christmas tree every time I have a sneaky vape.
That's why I like my mech mods so much, just a fire button, nothing else!

I bought a Sceptre Tube and it is excellent. Built in rechargeable battery with 18w and 20w power modes.
You can change the coils in the pods and they are top fillable.
One of my best mods for flavour!

Less than £15 here, not sure how much postage is. Coils are 5 for £5 so not bad at all.

Sceptre Tube | Innokin
Thinking of ordering one, how long does the battery last?

What liquid would someone who is a season smoker need? She got one of those Vuse vapes from Asda and is using the strongest liquid you can get.she has just been the shop and bought a pack of tabacco because it's doing nothing for her.

What liquid would someone who is a season smoker need? She got one of those Vuse vapes from Asda and is using the strongest liquid you can get.she has just been the shop and bought a pack of tabacco because it's doing nothing for her.
How many does she smoke daily?
How long has she smoked?

Might be better trying a disposable elf bar, most off licences and corner shops sell them for about a fiver or three for £10-£12.

There's no buttons, adjustments or refills you just puff on it and it works.

I think they're quite strong

How many does she smoke daily?
How long has she smoked?

Might be better trying a disposable elf bar, most off licences and corner shops sell them for about a fiver or three for £10-£12.

There's no buttons, adjustments or refills you just puff on it and it works.

I think they're quite strong
30 years she has been smoking and smokes between 15-20 roll ups a day.the vape she has now is at 18 (is that the nicotine strength)I don't smoke and know nothing about vapeing so was looking at trying to find something she will stick too.

30 years she has been smoking and smokes between 15-20 roll ups a day.the vape she has now is at 18 (is that the nicotine strength)I don't smoke and know nothing about vapeing so was looking at trying to find something she will stick too.
18mg is the nicotine strength yes.
When starting off vaping, people think they should vape the same as when they smoked, like once every half hour or whatever.
She should have a few drags on the vape whenever she wants a puff, even if it's every few minutes....usually after a few drags the craving has gone, so a few minutes later have another few.
Unlike having a cig, where you'd have 15-20 drags before putting it out then start again 30 minutes later.
The only thing she craves is nicotine, the other crap in the tobacco is what does all the damage.
It doesn't matter if she vapes constantly it still won't be as bad as smoking even a few cigs daily.
I'd get her to try a few different vapes before giving up, she'll find something she enjoys more than tobacco

I would say use a nic salt @20mg nicotine in it or the elf bars as pablo has mentioned tbh she ought to go to a vape shop and they can sell her a device that will benefit her more always start with a higher nicotine then reduce slowly

Back