Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

Ive not got the tank yet, was going to get one.
I googled for coils but could only see 1.8s.
They will probably kill the batteries quicker so will try the 1.6.
I'm currently using a cobbled together setup on one of mine.
It's a tank I can't find coils for so using a kangertech coil, it works but leaks a bit.
Other tank is an innoken, coils are £7 for 5
Can get the 1.6 coils off Amazon also bud and the tanks

Just ordered one of these:

Innokin Prism T18E 2ml Tank for E Cigarette, No Nicotine - Black : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

I'm hoping the 'tight draw' in the description is what I'm looking for :unsure:
I still have a:

Eleaf 40W iStick TC40 Black Electronic Cigarette Temperature Control Battery No Nicotine : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

and a Aspire 9801 CF MOD Battery : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

I will have to experiment with liquids as I've never been particularly fond of fruity flavours and prefer coffee etc.
Luckily I have just been up the loft and found 5 unopened 100ml bottles and 1 half full, all at 18mg or over.
They were out of date in 2020 so should be lovely now!

1644435087303.png

I have tried geek bars and they're okay but not really found a flavour I like. Are ElfBars better or about the same?

Just ordered one of these:

Innokin Prism T18E 2ml Tank for E Cigarette, No Nicotine - Black : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

I'm hoping the 'tight draw' in the description is what I'm looking for :unsure:
I still have a:

Eleaf 40W iStick TC40 Black Electronic Cigarette Temperature Control Battery No Nicotine : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

and a Aspire 9801 CF MOD Battery : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

I will have to experiment with liquids as I've never been particularly fond of fruity flavours and prefer coffee etc.
Luckily I have just been up the loft and found 5 unopened 100ml bottles and 1 half full, all at 18mg or over.
They were out of date in 2020 so should be lovely now!

View attachment 71346

I have tried geek bars and they're okay but not really found a flavour I like. Are ElfBars better or about the same?
You get more puffs on them bud and better flavouring don’t get a burnt taste after so long with them where did you get those from bud and are they pre made liquid or do you make yourself the only elfbar I don’t like is cotton candy flavour but the rest seem decent

They're Hangsen 100ml pre made. I used to buy 5 or 10 of them from somewhere in Ireland but I think EU regs changed and I couldn't get them any more.

I used to use a Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm 0.5Ohm BVC 5ml Tank but I think the maximum is 2ml now.
I hate having to take a top up bottle out.

Currently trying one of these.
£10 a go but have 3500 puffs with an air flow adjustment and a charger port.
This one tastes amazing and I don't usually like fruit flavours.
It's got quite a kick too.

Very impressed so far. Let's see how long it lasts.

20220209_200209.jpg

20220209_200116.jpg

20220209_200306.jpg

20220209_200441.jpg

Currently trying one of these.
£10 a go but have 3500 puffs with an air flow adjustment and a charger port.
This one tastes amazing and I don't usually like fruit flavours.
It's got quite a kick too.

Very impressed so far. Let's see how long it lasts.

View attachment 71347

View attachment 71348

View attachment 71349

View attachment 71350
I’ve seen those only thing I find is that I still have odd fag but dosnt help that missus smokes so I know I can grab one when I want one

Just ordered 5 of the coffees (y)
I misread your earlier post.
If you've been using those clearomisers, have you been smoking them like a cig? Into mouth and then inhaling?
In my experience it's this method that makes people go back to cigarettes.
You need to try DTL, the innoken tank will be better for this, once you've lunged it for a few weeks you'll probably never have another cig.
The first time you try lunging it, it's weird, like breathing underwater, it goes against all your instincts.
Once you've lunged for a few weeks you'll forget how to MTL

I misread your earlier post.
If you've been using those clearomisers, have you been smoking them like a cig? Into mouth and then inhaling?
In my experience it's this method that makes people go back to cigarettes.
You need to try DTL, the innoken tank will be better for this, once you've lunged it for a few weeks you'll probably never have another cig.
The first time you try lunging it, it's weird, like breathing underwater, it goes against all your instincts.
Have you links to them bud please as that’s what I do inhale then take back like a fag

I’ve seen those only thing I find is that I still have odd fag but dosnt help that missus smokes so I know I can grab one when I want one
Better than 20 a day though.

I went two years on a box mod. I bought around 500 pounds worth of tanks/coils/mods for £50 from a guy that was a collector. All genuine stuff. Ended up smoking again and cannot get back into the mods at all. Even when using nic salts. I just can't find anything I like. These seem much better quality so I'm trying to start on these and work back down to the mods.

This lot was 50 quid. All pretty much new. I binned the used tanks.
Coils are sealed, couple of boxes open but still in foil. 4 box mods.

20220209_203048.jpg

20220209_203347.jpg20220209_203356.jpg20220209_203408.jpg
20220209_203412.jpg20220209_203422.jpg

Better than 20 a day though.

I went two years on a box mod. I bought around 500 pounds worth of tanks/coils/mods for £50 from a guy that was a collector. All genuine stuff. Ended up smoking again and cannot get back into the mods at all. Even when using nic salts. I just can't find anything I like. These seem much better quality so I'm trying to start on these and work back down to the mods.

This lot was 50 quid. All pretty much new. I binned the used tanks.
Coils are sealed, couple of boxes open but still in foil. 4 boxView attachment 71356View attachment 71357View attachment 71358
View attachment 71359View attachment 71360
The aspire coils and tanks are really good to use I'm gunna get a bigger mod soon as currently using the tecc arc 5 mods

Yes, I think that's probably what I've been doing since I've been vaping.
I've always preferred the narrower tip rather than the big wide ones.
Even when I've bought a mod in the past I've swapped the tip for a narrow one and turned the airflow right down.

So DTL is using a wide tip and plenty of airflow?
I assume it's more like taking a deep breath than smoking then?

Even when I've bought a mod in the past I've swapped the tip for a narrow one and turned the airflow right down.

I'm intrigued about this dtl and gunna look for some dtl tanks

Yes, like breathing it in through a hosepipe rather than dragging it in through a cig filter.
You couldn't breathe through a cig filter due to air restrictions, same with those early clearomisers.
With big tanks, open the air inlet and breathe it in.
Practice with an empty tank and no power.
I wouldn't use the 24mg DTL, it's not needed.
I'd use some weak stuff, preferably salt based so no burning sensation.
First time you do it you'll be coughing like a pre WW1 consumptive.
After a day or so you'll get used to it and try different liquids/ strengths/ power settings until it feels right and you'll hardly ever cough, and more importantly you won't want a cig at all

Back