Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

The k3 aspire tank???
Yeah why not?
You can DTL using an elf bar, as long as the airflow is sufficient.
Open your air intakes full and give it the bifters, not into your mouth, direct into your lungs, just breathe it in.
Don't do a massive blast at first and turn your power down

Yeah why not?
You can DTL using an elf bar, as long as the airflow is sufficient.
Open your air intakes full and give it the bifters, not into your mouth, direct into your lungs, just breathe it in.
Don't do a massive blast at first and turn your power down
Will have to try it there isn't exactly an air flow control on it but have got another where you can control airflow on it will have to nip to my ecig shop and talk to them about it.
Just tried it with the Freemax Mesh Pro Tank and no coughing!
It felt a bit weird and I have no idea what liquid is in the tank but will do some experimenting.
My battery mod has 2 modes, VW and TC-Ni - will have to read up about it.
currently unavailable I don't cough when using my arc5 and k3 aspire but another I have with airflow open I cough but as Pablo has mentioned could be because I'm using 18mg liquid

Will have to try it there isn't exactly an air flow control on it but have got another where you can control airflow on it will have to nip to my ecig shop and talk to them about it.

currently unavailable I don't cough when using my arc5 and k3 aspire but another I have with airflow open I cough but as Pablo has mentioned could be because I'm using 18mg liquid
Yeah you need a decent air intake.
Looking at the jpg you sent earlier it looks like there's holes around the base?
These need to be fully open on that tank.
Just try it without pressing the button.
Can you get a lungful via the device without involving liquid or power? - a normal breath in, not sucking like a straw, just breathe.
If you can't, then you won't be able to DTL with it.
Other tanks may be more suitable

Yeah you need a decent air intake.
Looking at the jpg you sent earlier it looks like there's holes around the base?
These need to be fully open on that tank.
Just try it without pressing the button.
Can you get a lungful via the device without involving liquid or power? - a normal breath in, not sucking like a straw, just breathe.
If you can't, then you won't be able to DTL with it.
Other tanks may be more suitable
Yeah there’s holes round the base which are always open and can’t be closed.
No you can’t get a lungful without power so will have to look for a suitable tank

If you're using juice for DTL I wouldn't go higher than 3mg otherwise it's very harsh. If you need higher nic hit without the throat hit buy nic salts.

I’ve got an elf bar in that flavour havnt tried it yet what’s the flavour like bud
Really nice but a little sweet. Going to keep swapping them until I find something that suits but I'm seriously fussy with these things. I'd prefer it to taste like 20 L&Bs tbh 😆.

Really nice but a little sweet. Going to keep swapping them until I find something that suits but I'm seriously fussy with these things. I'd prefer it to taste like 20 L&Bs tbh 😆.
Heisenberg is nice flavour but think can only get them in geek bars energy drink flavour is nice also but still can’t beat the taste of a decent fat😬😬😂😂

Yea nearly the same. This has a built in battery. I don't have to have it plugged in to use it.

20220210_114113.jpg

20220210_114415.jpg

So the only difference between the two is mine has a charging port and a air flow slider. Strange they've added a charging port when they both have the same size batteries 1500 mah.

Wonder if when yours runs out you might have some liquid left?

Which is the best flavour you've found in this?

Heisenberg is nice flavour but think can only get them in geek bars energy drink flavour is nice also but still can’t beat the taste of a decent fat😬😬😂😂

That's the liquid I stopped on first time around. They do it in bottles both juice and nic salts m8.

Screenshot_20220210-115301_Google.jpgScreenshot_20220210-115108_Google.jpg

Last about a full 7 days

Apple ice is awesome
Cotton candy is good
Blueberry Raspberry is good
Tigers blood is nice also if you like red bull

Back