Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Really is that with SP1 or 2 and the latest firmware, had it on all morning no issues
Yeah, firmware version 1.14. This was this morning though, not checked back all afternoon. Also interesting to note that the sky DE channels were not highlighted yellow on the channel list either, just white. All normal packages working fine

SP2 code by the way

why does it connect often and there is a server failure?i want to watch sky.de is pt disconected this not normally
Not had server failure on my viark sat 4k, I don't have sp1 or sp2. but each time box is re-booted it takes few mins for it to be pt connected.
May be there is an issue with firmware?

Yeah, firmware version 1.14. This was this morning though, not checked back all afternoon. Also interesting to note that the sky DE channels were not highlighted yellow on the channel list either, just white. All normal packages working fine

SP2 code by the way
Check your PT is connected, ive just looked and DE is working fine.

@kegnkiwi because i checked wifi and ip setting at net&games and it says Internet ok.so it can only be the Pt server and it often says pt disconected below .
It’s just you who is having problems with PT server connection. Rest majority have no problems. So it must be your internet setup which is problematic.

Not had server failure on my viark sat 4k, I don't have sp1 or sp2. but each time box is re-booted it takes few mins for it to be pt connected.
May be there is an issue with firmware?
Problem ihre firmware SP1 other pt.1.14 Software?which of the two?

@kegnkiwi because i checked wifi and ip setting at net&games and it says Internet ok.so it can only be the Pt server and it often says pt disconected below .
That could mean anything, your WiFi connection to the router maybe strong but your routers connection to the internet maybe weak, we have asked you to try a hotspot on your phone to eliviate the problem. You seem like you don't want to do this.

That could mean anything, your WiFi connection to the router maybe strong but your routers connection to the internet maybe weak, we have asked you to try a hotspot on your phone to eliviate the problem. You seem like you don't want to do this.
Others also have these Problems in other forums,not just me where viark sat 4k receiver habe in german sat forums

Others also have these Problems in other forums,not just me where viark sat 4k receiver habe in german sat forums
It is possibly a better idea for you to concentrate on your German forums to solve this, as it is not a problem in the UK.

Yes SP1 or SP2 is needed for SkyDE and SkyUK it also adds 12 months on to your subscription.

SkyUK is only in testing at the moment, i would not buy Sp1 or SP2 if its UK your wanting till they get it sorted.

Back