Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

I wouldn’t worry too much about it if it’s showing the correct date on the recharge website it will probably update to reflect that date eventually.
Ok. Not to worry then. To be honest I watch the iptv more than the satellite and that was due for renewal in January anyway, I just paid a little bit extra because of the news about potential sky DE and also maybe sky UK/skyIT

Was reading this after a few drinks last night and thought I was really drunk and came on today to see it was a different language not just me 🤣

Ok. Not to worry then. To be honest I watch the iptv more than the satellite and that was due for renewal in January anyway, I just paid a little bit extra because of the news about potential sky DE and also maybe sky UK/skyIT
How old is the Viark your using ?

I would ask who you got the SP code from

Update
I’ve just tried a couple of sky DE channels and they temporarily come on for a couple of seconds before going back to being scrambled again. I think this means there is teething problems at the other end and not an issue with my box. So probably just a waiting game. Cheers for all of your help on here 😊

does anyone else here have the Problem with me under cas always disappears against the crypttion systems Biss Tandberg cryptoworks and conax hat das what it has to do with a softwarebug in the pt1.14 Software??

Thanks do you have a link to the Spanish site please, google wasn't helpfull when i looked ?
How to enter Biss Keys on the Viark.

Tune in a Biss feed & leave it on the channel,
Press F1 147 on remote, ("F1" on the 4k box is the "info" button), or "MENU" - "Net & Games" - "Key Menu"
In the Biss Keys section press the Red "Add" button - scroll right to just under where it says "Key" & enter the 16 digit key - scroll down to "OK" & press OK on the remote, next enter the Frequency & Symbol Rate at the bottom - eg: 12735 7200, (There's no way to enter the H or V Polarity but it won't matter), then scroll down again to "OK" & press OK on the remote, check that the Keys & Frequency are correct & exit out, change to another channel and then back again.

My Latest Biss & PowerVu Softcam File
Put the file on a USB Memory stick - Press "USB" on the remote & click OK on the Sofcam file to load it.

Taken from original post—

Post in thread 'VIARK TYPE BOXES'
Viark - VIARK TYPE BOXES

My viark sat 4k is opening some sky cinema germany channels for a few seconds I have 1.14 software download but I have not renewed to SP1.Do we really need to update to Sp1

Update
I’ve just tried a couple of sky DE channels and they temporarily come on for a couple of seconds before going back to being scrambled again. I think this means there is teething problems at the other end and not an issue with my box. So probably just a waiting game. Cheers for all of your help on here 😊
Really is that with SP1 or 2 and the latest firmware, had it on all morning no issues

My viark sat 4k is opening some sky cinema germany channels for a few seconds I have 1.14 software download but I have not renewed to SP1.Do we really need to update to Sp1
Not a fault you have to update to sp1 or sp2

Both will extend your boxes sub for 12 months and give you SkyDE and possible UK when the testing is over.

Back