Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

How simple is it for adding Biss keys for football feeds please ?

Are the Nova film channels on 13 east stable also ?
Not sure on biss keys but the last time i checked the channels on nova 13e they were opening fine Including sports and movies. In fact, i might have some time tonight so i'll spin he dish around and check.

Hi
I am trying to renew m Viark Sat 4k for another 12 months with the SP2 code but I am struggling to find somebody who can help with this. Is there anybody who could kindly private message me and point me in the right direction please? It would be very much appreciated.
Many thanks

When you get pt disconnected power down your box and leave it off a while then turn it back on. The toggle for pt off and on seems very slow to work.
Why does the server often hang?i only startet the viark sat 4k receiver and the fritzbox7490 on montag what its this Problem. Suddenly sky cinema thriller Hunger on white channels

why does the pay server forever hang up.so often it must be something i cant always unplug the viark sat 4k receiver. What is the Problem tthe error the Internet is always ok very often pt disconected but why?can you set something in the setting so that it doesnt happen?

why does the pay server forever hang up.so often it must be something i cant always unplug the viark sat 4k receiver. What is the Problem tthe error the Internet is always ok very often pt disconected but why?can you set something in the setting so that it doesnt happen?
Mine does not have this problem PT.

No there is no setting to help with your problem

Mine does not have this problem PT.

No there is no setting to help with your problem
if the Problem is not worth PT iks forever where is the Problem then didnt have the Problem when i bought it in November 2021.where do these pt server failures come from when the Internet is ok?

Last edited:
if the Problem is not worth PT iks forever where is the Problem then didnt have the Problem when i bought it in November 2021.where do these pt server failures come from when the Internet is ok?
Its not the box it something on your network i dont have this issue watching SkyDE or anything else on the viark no disconnection of PT

I've just been watching sky de for over and hour, loads of different channels including thriller movies hd, sports channels, and syfi and its rock solid. Under menu, settings chmax i have channel list original and channel icon off. I would say that its looking like its your router. I do believe you share your connection maybe you could create a hotspot for a short time on your phone and use your phones data?

Reboot your router

Hi
Yesterday I updated my viark with the SP2 code. The iptv has correctly extended for 12 months but the main box hasn’t and is still showing the original expiration date. I’ve checked all this by putting my SP2 code into the refresh forever website and it saying it’s all extended
Any thoughts on this???

Back