Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

I'll get dish realigned
As Jester1 said, if the LNB Power was set to 13v instead of 13v/18v it would cause this problem, check that your LNB Power is set to 13v/18v in the Antenna Settings Menu .
If you're signal quality on other channels is 78 then your dish shouldn't need realigned, it's either something in your settings or the LNB.
You seem to have had signal problems before with your Zgemma receiver, did you resolve them or is this the same problem ?.
Change your LNB.

Last edited:
Here is a copy of my channel list including a blind scan of 28.2e. There are lots of sats in there including 42, 39, 28, 23.5, 19, 16,13, 7e. 0.8w, some 7w, 24.5w & 30w. Prem hd and racing are clearing. This is my personal list so no guarantees on other sats it's up to date but it had the channels in it I wanted. This is for the sat 4K. Anyone is free to use it a pass it around.

Alan36 you will need to back up your own channel list first before trying this. Insert a usb stick then press, Menu, Net & Games, USB then press EPG followed by 1113. Saves channel list

Attachments

• KI-Channels.zip
    250.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hi guy's where is the easiest place in the UK to buy a receiver? I have 28..2 as standard from my dish and another dish with 16e , which box would be best for me ? I'm not over bothered about 28.2 it would be nice of course but if i had a real stable 16e as my cccam 16e on digitalb has been shocking the past few months.

Hi guy's where is the easiest place in the UK to buy a receiver? I have 28..2 as standard from my dish and another dish with 16e , which box would be best for me ? I'm not over bothered about 28.2 it would be nice of course but if i had a real stable 16e as my cccam 16e on digitalb has been shocking the past few months.

I don't know of any UK supplier (unless someone is selling a box on eBay) I've had my Viark 4k for 2 years and happy with it.

I don't know of any UK supplier (unless someone is selling a box on eBay) I've had my Viark 4k for 2 years and happy with it.
I see your can buy the viark from germany via amazon so i might go that way , unless any one has any other idea's . Ebay was a good shout but none on there atm.

I see your can buy the viark from germany via amazon so i might go that way , unless any one has any other idea's . Ebay was a good shout but none on there atm.
I bought from SatKing in Germany. Search on ebay for 233450335043

They've put the price up by 20EUR or so since then though.

Having a look at that listing and that price looks to be at the viark sat not the 4k. The priice will no doubt be less tax and shipping needs to added to that price. I must say though i have got my hands on a viark sat non 4k at the moment and it seems to a great little box. Its seems a little heavier that the sat 4k but has an lnb output and also has a scart port. The picture quality is great and upgrading to the sp1 package was a breeze.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've have read on another forum that they are working on some of the uhd channels opening. I'm on a different sat at the moment so cannot confirm. The channels mentioned are.

Sky Sports Main Event UHD
BT Sports Ultimate UHD
Prime Video 1/2HD

All are colored now, will be open very soon.

Having a look at that listing and that price looks to be at the viark sat not the 4k. The priice will no doubt be less tax and shipping needs to added to that price.
No dude, it's the 4K version. My name is even on the list of buyers :tearsofjoy:

Shipping and VAT is included in the price

I didn't receive any invoices or have to pay anything before delivery

Fantastic news! Gone to watch the boxing on Hotbird tonight and noticed my adult channels have all cum back on my Viark Sat 4K - having unexpectedly stopped working following SP2 upgrade early last month.

Unsure exactly what happened, especially as I don't recall making any account changes besides the upgrade itself. However for a while, only the regular subscription channels worked and even firmware flashes and turning the parental controls on and off again etc. wouldn't fix it but fortunately all that should be yellow channel wise is now once again.

Last edited:
Fantastic news! Gone to watch the boxing on Hotbird tonight and noticed my adult channels have all cum back on my Viark Sat 4K - having unexpectedly stopped working following SP2 upgrade early last month.

Unsure exactly what happened, especially as I don't recall making any account changes besides the upgrade itself. However for a while, only the regular subscription channels worked and even firmware flashes and turning the parental controls on and off again etc. wouldn't fix it but fortunately all that should be yellow channel wise is now once again.
The boxing is on sky sports box office

Attachments

• 16743420065471114661628276221514.jpg
    16743420065471114661628276221514.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 60
Back