Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

The boxing is on sky sports box office
I know the fight has now finished but is your SSBO still yellow? Mine isn't and doesn't appear to work. Admitedly I only first tried it around 11:30pm, after seeing your post, but the event was still listed on the EPG at that time.

I was having similar issues with the adult channels. They all became scrambled and turned white on the channel list, whilst the regular subscription channels remained yellow as normal. At best some would play for around 2 seconds after changing channels before finally stopping, unlike SSBO which is completely black and did not play at all.

Would be useful if others could also confirm whether their SSBO works on 28.2e.

Attachments

• 21012023.jpg
    21012023.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
I know the fight has now finished but is your SSBO still yellow? Mine isn't and doesn't appear to work. Admitedly I only first tried it around 11:30pm, after seeing your post, but the event was still listed on the EPG at that time.

I was having similar issues with the adult channels. They all became scrambled and turned white on the channel list, whilst the regular subscription channels remained yellow as normal. At best some would play for around 2 seconds after changing channels before finally stopping, unlike SSBO which is completely black and did not play at all.

Would be useful if others could also confirm whether their SSBO works on 28.2e.
No ssbo not yellow or opening here right now.

I would post that in the thread rather than the file and keeps everything in one place. People can comment and help each other. Its more of a setup guide that a general thread like this one.
It would get lost in the thread, and most never read the whole thread to come across it. A couple of pages on from a post on this thread it would be lost to most.

As a file in the downloads, it can be linked to for any new user very easily.

It would get lost in the thread, and most never read the whole thread to come across it. A couple of pages on from a post on this thread it would be lost to most.

As a file in the downloads, it can be linked to for any new user very easily.
I meant create a thread on its own or use the thread he attached the download file. It you click on any of the pre build threads the setup instructions and photo guides and laid out step by step.

Back