Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Down for me too. Rebooted the box as well.

I'm gonna turn it off for an hour or so, no rush to watch anything tonight.

Hi all after some help with virak.

I have sky dish with lnb for sky Q and freesat, can you run viark of this?

Do you need a sub after you buy a box?

can you run anything else on the box?

The viark won't work on the sky q side of the lnb but provided you have a hybrid lnb that can run any older type of box or sky plus box you should be good.
You buy the box and install the software on it. You choose to upgrade your box to sp1 which means you get more premium channels but at the expense of the connection to the server which shortens. You cannot really install much else on the box other than what the manufacturer chooses. You can run an alternative server line if you choose.

Universal LNB is needed if your LNB is not a Hybrid. Or run a hybrid LNB if your keeping the Sky Q box

You can run android apps on the DRS2, Droi etc.

You can also run clines etc if you feel the need.

Viark 4k & DRS2 comes with 3 years sub this does not automatically give you UK and DE but you convert the box to SP for DE and UK for free this drops the sub to 2 years.

Universal LNB is needed if your LNB is not a Hybrid. Or run a hybrid LNB if your keeping the Sky Q box

You can run android apps on the DRS2, Droi etc.

You can also run clines etc if you feel the need.

Viark 4k & DRS2 comes with 3 years sub this does not automatically give you UK and DE but you convert the box to SP for DE and UK for free this drops the sub to 2 years.
It’s defo a hybrid lnb. If I buy the box off eBay from Germany is the 3 year sub already on it?

It’s defo a hybrid lnb. If I buy the box off eBay from Germany is the 3 year sub already on it?
If you buy a viark sat 4k you get 3 years access to the forever server. When you choose to upgrade you lose a year off of that to make it 2 years. With a viark sat after upgrade you get one year.

If you buy a viark sat 4k you get 3 years access to the forever server. When you choose to upgrade you lose a year off of that to make it 2 years. With a viark sat after upgrade you get one year.
Thanks mate so I’m clear if I buy the 4k it’s already installed and I reques the sp1 to get more channels but for 2 years: is it that simple?

Its Down Internet is ok pt disconected.viark sat 4k receiver mains plug Pulled and plugged in Notting works
Temporary issue with my Viark Sat 4K. The PT server disconnected itself as did my C line and IPTV, whilst WiFi still connected. This sometimes happens when the box has been running for a few days or more, but today it happened this afternoon and again tonight. Fixed following switching off then back on again though.

Thanks mate so I’m clear if I buy the 4k it’s already installed and I reques the sp1 to get more channels but for 2 years: is it that simple?
No mate the box will be shipped to you as a free to air receiver. It is up to you to add the software etc. If you look back through this thread I wrote a how to guide on how to do it. Just a reminder this package could go down at any time and that is why we recommend a multisat system to get the best out of the box.

No mate the box will be shipped to you as a free to air receiver. It is up to you to add the software etc. If you look back through this thread I wrote a how to guide on how to do it. Just a reminder this package could go down at any time and that is why we recommend a multisat system to get the best out of the box.
Thanks mate, come across your guide, most helpful, just need to find where to get the software. What do you mean by multisat? Sorry Been off sat since cs went.

Its Down Internet is ok pt disconected.viark sat 4k receiver mains plug Pulled and plugged in Notting works
Don't start with this again, your only just back after your short ban. I dont want to permanently ban you but will if you keep repeating the same things over and over.

You continually have this problem, it's been explained time and time again its your problem, not the Viark.

You're sharing internet in a block of apartments i suspect there is a problem there.

My Viark 4k is clearing all packages, it is not down.

Back