Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Is there plenty of working channels on 13e, 16e and 19e aswell as 28e, I have lost a lot of stuff on these sats recently, thinking of going down this viark route now.
There is a lot open on 19.2e. Whilst looking to see if sky de was working saw loads of channels all in yellow yesterday. There is also a lot open on 0.8w that's where i usually park my dish.
Oh and nova gr and cy are open on 13e. I've not seen them open for a long time on oscam etc.

Great, looks like I now need to have a search to see best place to order from, and what type of box is best , thanks.
I ordered mine from SatKing.de (Mods move if not allowed) yesterday. Free delivery and around £145. Delivery by tracked DHL so hoping it will be here soon. Been a while since i have been in the satellite game so my dish is pointed at 28.2 and a second dish at 19.2 for the time being until i can find my motor.

Some very good guides on this site, kegnkiwi 'how to' on initial set up will by my first port of call to get set up. There is also a channel list i will load initially to get used to the receiver.

Last edited:
I ordered mine from SatKing.de (Mods move if not allowed) yesterday. Free delivery and around £145. Delivery by tracked DHL so hoping it will be here soon. Been a while since i have been in the satellite game so my dish is pointed at 28.2 and a second dish at 19.2 for the time being until i can find my motor.

Some very good guides on this site, kegnkiwi hot to on initial set up will by my first port of call to get set up. There is also a channel list i will load initially to get used to the receiver.
Thanks, yes would be a 4k box, thanks for the info mate, take a look at that site.

There's a spanish website selling the Viark Sat 4k for just under £112, not sure about posatge costs though. Anybody used them, has disco in the name?

There's a spanish website selling the Viark Sat 4k for just under £112, not sure about posatge costs though. Anybody used them, has disco in the name?
Not used them myself but they do appear a little cheaper than other places. I got a quote for shipping back on nov 2020 and they gave two options gls @ euro 13.99 or post office at euro 22.99. Prices have gone up everywhere though and i got my order in before brexit. :sneaky: They said to me if you put the product in the cart it will indicate the shipping and payment method.

hello so ive read all the threads and the excellent tutorial.i think ive got it sussed in my head, ive downloaded the files needed to update the box.
so to recap its install latest 1.14 firmware,install the channel list and put serial number into the website to get access to the good stuff.
im only really after uk sports and the digitalb supersports channels so i should be ok?
so i know we cant say where to buy the box ive had a quick look around,the site mentioned above seems to be sold out so if someone could point me in the right direction by pm if necessary im after a viark 4k.
many thanks to everyone on here,the forum has been very helpful.

I saw that site and looked at Trustpilot reviews, i would avoid at all costs, plenty of horror stories.

I just missed out on the last one at Satkings.de, have messaged them about new stock, not a lot of options at the moment.

hello so ive read all the threads and the excellent tutorial.i think ive got it sussed in my head, ive downloaded the files needed to update the box.
so to recap its install latest 1.14 firmware,install the channel list and put serial number into the website to get access to the good stuff.
im only really after uk sports and the digitalb supersports channels so i should be ok?
so i know we cant say where to buy the box ive had a quick look around,the site mentioned above seems to be sold out so if someone could point me in the right direction by pm if necessary im after a viark 4k.
many thanks to everyone on here,the forum has been very helpful.
amazon germany have them but a little more expensive.

I read the reviews for that site and decided against it, even though they were cheaper than Satkings.de.
Yes the reviews weren’t very encouraging but I took a punt and got one delivered in just over a week for just over £120 which included postage and also a free T-shirt :ROFLMAO: I think the remote was a cheap version but it works fine.
I’m sure once you go over £135 it triggers additional customs/duty taxes which thankfully I avoided.

I saw that site and looked at Trustpilot reviews, i would avoid at all costs, plenty of horror stories.

I just missed out on the last one at Satkings.de, have messaged them about new stock, not a lot of options at the moment.
sorry about that, i think i got the last on, on ebay yesterday they had plenty, must be popular.

Back