Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

hello so ive read all the threads and the excellent tutorial.i think ive got it sussed in my head, ive downloaded the files needed to update the box.
so to recap its install latest 1.14 firmware,install the channel list and put serial number into the website to get access to the good stuff.
im only really after uk sports and the digitalb supersports channels so i should be ok?
so i know we cant say where to buy the box ive had a quick look around,the site mentioned above seems to be sold out so if someone could point me in the right direction by pm if necessary im after a viark 4k.
many thanks to everyone on here,the forum has been very helpful.
Download and read this

Viark - Viark How To Guide

Supersports channels are rock solid on it.

Viark 4k sat receiver come today. Plugged it all in, connected to HDMI on 4k TV. The TV states resolution is not supported so cant get to menu screen on receiver., Any ideas?

It must of been set to a res not supported by your tv. Which is strange if it is new. What res and herts does your tv support up to ?

Try a different HDMI port on the TV a lot of TV's dont support over 30htz 4k but may have one port that does 50hz.

It must of been set to a res not supported by your tv. Which is strange if it is new. What res and herts does your tv support up to ?

Try a different HDMI port on the TV a lot of TV's dont support over 30htz 4k but may have one port that does 50hz.
supports 4k upto 60hz. I also find it strange and its the same message on all HDMI inputs.

I wonder if regy101 also has another tv with a hdmi port to try it on. Maybe then they could turn the setting down if they can get into that menu. Many people have multiple tv's in the house.

managed to get the receiver showing if connected to my computer monitor and have changed OSD settings then tried to connect to multiple tvs with no luck. It atleast shows the receiver is working but for the life of my the TVs wont display. They are both 4k TVs.

just to add, i have a Vu Duo and Fire Cube4k connected via HDMI to the Samsung TV with no issues at all. It just seems to not like whatever this receiver is trying to output to any of the 3 HDMI ports.

managed to get the receiver showing if connected to my computer monitor and have changed OSD settings then tried to connect to multiple tvs with no luck. It atleast shows the receiver is working but for the life of my the TVs wont display. They are both 4k TVs.
I don't have one of those boxes but have you looked though various menus the see if any HDMI or HDMI-CEC Settings same on your TV's

Last edited:
Have you tried doing a firmware update while it's on the computer monitor in case it's a bug in whatever firmware it shipped with?

Worst case could even be a faulty HDMI port if it's same on multiple TVs with different cables

Back