Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

managed to get the receiver showing if connected to my computer monitor and have changed OSD settings then tried to connect to multiple tvs with no luck. It atleast shows the receiver is working but for the life of my the TVs wont display. They are both 4k TVs.
Try a 1080p setting on the Viark on your PC monitor then switch it back to your TV.

Strange this one.

Managed to get an output on 1080p 24hz. The TV is 4k 60hz. it wont accept any other output for some reason but it accepts 4k from Fire Cube. Got me baffled but i will persevere and get there in the end. Hopefully once i flash software it will sort it. Thanks for help and suggestions.

Just been a similar thread elsewhere on a GTMedia and it was the cable - have you tried it on the one in the Amazon Fire Cube as a matter of interest?

Maybe some of these are spitting out noise and need a high quality shielded cable or something.
Yes that was me could only set receiver to 1080i 50hz now with 4k HDMI cable I can set it all the way up to 4k 50hz, 4k 60hz is for NTSC

You know I don't remember getting a HDMI cable in either of the two boxes i've got. I wonder if the supplier added his own?

Can you try the viark on the known good firestick hdmi cable?

Managed to get an output on 1080p 24hz. The TV is 4k 60hz. it wont accept any other output for some reason but it accepts 4k from Fire Cube. Got me baffled but i will persevere and get there in the end. Hopefully once i flash software it will sort it. Thanks for help and suggestions.
Try the hdmi cable from the cube as mentioned you know that works.

Just been a similar thread elsewhere on a GTMedia and it was the cable - have you tried it on the one in the Amazon Fire Cube as a matter of interest?

Maybe some of these are spitting out noise and need a high quality shielded cable or something.
tried the Cube cable and same output. No video above 1080p 24hz. Even 1080p 50hz wont show on screen. Tried 3 different cables.

Activated the serial and verification via the 'how to'. PT Connected so just need to wait for the channels to become active.

I highly recommend the site i purchased the Viark Sat 4k. Delivery within 3 days from Germany, shame they currently have no stock.

Activated the serial and verification via the 'how to'. PT Connected so just need to wait for the channels to become active.

I highly recommend the site i purchased the Viark Sat 4k. Delivery within 3 days from Germany, shame they currently have no stock.
Needs to be converted to SP1 for the 28e stuff, read kegnkiwi guide in the download section if you dont know how to do it.

What import duty costs did you have to pay.

Back