Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Your best bet would be to park the viark on 28.2e then switch it off, connect the box you were previously using and sent it to 28.2e and see if you are getting a signal if so reconnect the viark and you should be able to scan 28.2e followed by any other sats you can get from your location.
Thanks, i did plug the cable back into my vu ultimo and it was fine, so i know it's not that, i'm just searching all the sats on the viark and go from there.

nothing on mine, there is a few now on 19.2 just got a feeling the usals settings are not right.
Ok so without giving away where you are give a post code of a major building that's in the city near you that we can all work on as an example for you.

So I think it should be set as longitude West and then scorll down an press 0006 and that should show at 000.6 (or you could try 000.7) and then latitude set as North and scoll down an press 523 and that should be 52.3 Then scroll down and save. I hope this correct.

So I think it should be set as longitude West and then scorll down an press 0006 and that should show at 000.6 (or you could try 000.7) and then latitude set as North and scoll down an press 523 and that should be 52.3 Then scroll down and save. I hope this correct.
I think that's got it, quality is showing now on 19.2 whilst searching and channels on the left, the vu ultima was easier to set up those settings, thanks all for your help.

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about the Viark that I was hoping somebody could answer:

1. Do you have to use USALs with the Viark or can you use DiSEqC instead?
2. Does the SkyDE and SkyUK work okay with the Viark 4K box or do you need to use the DRS2 version?

Thanks

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about the Viark that I was hoping somebody could answer:

1. Do you have to use USALs with the Viark or can you use DiSEqC instead?
2. Does the SkyDE and SkyUK work okay with the Viark 4K box or do you need to use the DRS2 version?

Thanks
You can use Diseqc
UK and DE work fine on the 4k
UHD uk if flakey on the 4k the drs2 is good on uhd but this is not a full UHD hack anyway and may never be.

Back