Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Thanks, i should have opened my eyes, in the menu is a catagory for tv favourites, all up and running thanks to the forum, pictures not too bad either.

I know this question is not strictly about the viark but it involves it, i used my ultimo with the motorised system to watch racing every day on channels on 4.8 E, now that cable is connected to the viark i can't do that, can i put a splitter on it with a cable to each box? i know i can't drive the dish with both but i could disable usals on the ultimo when not in use, would that work?

what is it exactly? can you upload a pic by any chance?
now your asking, not a clue how to do that, somethings not right though as when the viark is in standby the dish moves even though i'm recording on the ultimo. i'm trying to get some pics, may take a few minutes.

I tried the one with the blue caps, seems ok, but i have to disable usals before i switch the viark on, as if i go back to the ultimo if i don't disable usals it won't find the satellite and says error, does that sound right? if i have explained it right.

now your asking, not a clue how to do that, somethings not right though as when the viark is in standby the dish moves even though i'm recording on the ultimo. i'm trying to get some pics, may take a few minutes.
Looks like you box is in Channel List Auto Update, go to CH Max and set it to OFF

Back