Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Just set up and activated on the resetsky link, how long does it kick in please to open the scrambled channels also how do i bring a sattelite list up on viark 4k box please i cant see a sat button ?

Just set up and activated on the resetsky link, how long does it kick in please to open the scrambled channels also how do i bring a sattelite list up on viark 4k box please i cant see a sat button ?
on my remote i pressed the centre 'ok' button, then F1 towards the bottom right. That's assuming you have done a scan or loaded a channel list?

Note - my remote appeared different to other Sat 4k remotes

I loaded a channel list but can only see channels on 19 east on it, think i best try a manual scan of 28 e and others, f1 is just bringing up 19e channels.

Some channels on 28 e are now opening but still cant find a way of switching between satellites ?

now found it, on another note epg is better populated than i thought.

Last edited:
80cm mesh dish in London.

Looking to get a 1.1m dish but can't find it in mesh
Mix Digital did a 1.1 meter mesh.

If you find one i would advice against mounting it in a high wind location it will fold like a deck of cards.

I'm in northern England on the west Yorkshire/South Yorkshire border and I can pick some channels up on 7w with a 1m dish
Surprisingly I can pick up some channels on 7w (Nothing of any great interest though) from as far north as central Scotland on a 1.2m gibertini even although i’m well outside the footprint.
B1C91685-BE54-467E-93CE-672DFC8DC695.jpeg

Back