Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

From another forum:

Put a .m3u IPTV list via usb ( My link -- Apollo )

1-We take our file .m3u and rename it by: list.m3u
2-We put the list.m3u inside our pendrive.
3-In deco we enter the MENU / APPLICATION OF NETWORK / IPTV
4-We press ok and arrow irquierda several times until we reach My link
5-Then to the RED button Load from USB
6-Select file list.m3u ok,,update-yes
7-We restart the application and we will have loaded our list .m3u in deco

I've not tried this as no interest in IPTV
Thanks mate, will give it a go in the next few days.

Does anyone know if the Viark Sat 4k opens the Sky Sports Red Button channels? I have had a look through the channel list but cant seem to find them. Thanks

whilst I’m getting used to the box need help with a couple of points please

when I reorder channels in the groups and then go into the channels section to save they revert back?

How do you stop audio description being on as standard?

how do you stop subtitles being on as standard?

One I can answer easily push the audio button on the remote on each channel and select the non narrative audio version.

So very happy with the viark 4k box,so im looking for another cheaper box to go on another dish also on forever does anyone have any recommendations? Between £60-£100
Thanks

If you are happy with the viark makes sense to get another one of those surly.
Like i said very happy with viark box but want something bit cheaper £60-£100 as to be used on another dish and a different box to learn.not too fussed about 28e that would be a bonus im more interested in 16east.

Like i said very happy with viark box but want something bit cheaper £60-£100 as to be used on another dish and a different box to learn.not too fussed about 28e that would be a bonus im more interested in 16east.
Sounds like you want an e2 box, such as a Zgemma, with a decent C line for that price range.

Back