Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Afternoon,
Not sure if it was mentioned previously in this thread, is there a sticky or guide to adding another IPTV sub on the Viark 4K.
I have it upgraded to SP1 or SP2 and the supplied IPTV is limited to a selection.

Regards
Suttsy

Can I just check please, can I use the viark channel list 55 east to 35 west for viark droi and viark drs2 on my viark 4k on 28e?

After i Updated the pt.1.14 Software all encrypted tv channels are working again.whats this shit Problem. Internet ok server pt connected. Not satloy Problem its your User @cokeaddict

I set up channels by selecting 28e and blind scan.
When I go into channels to set up favourites I’m getting hundreds and hundreds of channels to scroll through, have I scanned incorrectly?

When I go into channels to set up favourites I’m getting hundreds and hundreds of channels to scroll through, have I scanned incorrectly?
1087 channels on 28.2e for me so I don't think so. Lot are duplicates, regional channels.

When in the edit channels menu hit the subtitle button on the remote and select 28e as you must have all satellites selected.

Afternoon,
Not sure if it was mentioned previously in this thread, is there a sticky or guide to adding another IPTV sub on the Viark 4K.
I have it upgraded to SP1 or SP2 and the supplied IPTV is limited to a selection.

Regards
Suttsy
Im also interested in this.is it possible to add your own iptv on viark 4k

Afternoon,

Regards
Suttsy
From another forum:

Put a .m3u IPTV list via usb ( My link -- Apollo )

1-We take our file .m3u and rename it by: list.m3u
2-We put the list.m3u inside our pendrive.
3-In deco we enter the MENU / APPLICATION OF NETWORK / IPTV
4-We press ok and arrow irquierda several times until we reach My link
5-Then to the RED button Load from USB
6-Select file list.m3u ok,,update-yes
7-We restart the application and we will have loaded our list .m3u in deco

I've not tried this as no interest in IPTV

Back