Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

In satellite config where the frequency is select the correct frequency then at the bottom where it says search satellite move along to search tp.

If the TP does not exist whilst you have the current TP highlighted press the ok button, you should see the option to manually enter a TP.

Other option is to do a blind scan on the same page scroll to the search option and use the <> buttons on the remote and select blind scan then start the search.

For the VIARK 4K you are given an 802.11n USB dongle. I was wondering if you are able to replace this and use a 802.11ac dongle instead?

Strange as the next one should be 1.15 :unsure:
Yes bit weird, they said the seller they got the box from offered them 1.16 via Whatsapp over on one of the Spanish forums. Could always be a typo but hopefully we'll see it as part of that wave of new software Forever were going on about!

For the VIARK 4K you are given an 802.11n USB dongle. I was wondering if you are able to replace this and use a 802.11ac dongle instead?

I don't think having a faster adapter will make any difference to the receiver.

I just have one of those small 802.11n USB ones it's a lot neater than having the aerial sticking up,
Screenshot 2023-02-10 113133.jpg

News :

S** Sports UHD opened on ForeverPro

Astra 28.2°E
12324 V 27500

👌

Enjoy it
As mentioned, these are not watchable on Viark sat4k, if they manage to get these and 8T 5port UHD it will be a game changer. I doubt it will happen tho'.

Last edited:
When I finally get the euro plug adapter today I forgot to order I will be able to install the box. One question will it run on the wires I have in already in running the freesat to the dish? It’s a hybrid Sky Q LNB and using the same as the Q did.

When I finally get the euro plug adapter today I forgot to order I will be able to install the box. One question will it run on the wires I have in already in running the freesat to the dish? It’s a hybrid Sky Q LNB and using the same as the Q did.
If the cables are connected to the legacy ports of the hybrid lnb yes. If they're connected to the wideband ports for skyq you need to get your ladders out.

Yea just been up ladder which luckily just about reaches and yes I have to swap. Do the cables simply pull out and then push back in?

Back