Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Not something i would ever use but helpful to those who use the viark type boxes

I looked at video on youtube guy was updating viark box but the file list on the software has about 40 odd boxes GTMedia ones also I only noticed that name because I have one of their sat meters
I am pretty clued up but not on this other system (Gshare or funcam)

Is the performance similar or are there certain box/server combos that perform (at clearing/no glitching etc) better than others?

From my understanding there are some servers that don’t clear 28.2e on these viark boxes. Are we allowed to ask/write 28.2 compatible for each box?

thanks
I don't quite understand you, can you send me the post you want to post by PM, and I'll tell you if it is okay.

If you mean can you post " Is Wheelo's server okay for 28.2, then no - Do not mention server names ever on the open forum. ( I sell feck all, by the way)

mike142 who posted this before says these are the compatable boxes for fo***er what open 28.2​

SAMSAT 4K 6200 4k
ECHOLINK ATOMO 4k
VIARK Sat 4K
PREMIUM 12800 PLUS 4k
TIGER T3000 EXTRA 4K
Starsat SR-X1_PRO 4K
Starsat SR -X3 PRO
Geant Allure - forever pro
Mediastar MS-4030 4k
MediaStar ms-Diamond X1
MediaStar ms-Diamond X2
MediaStar ms-Diamond Z1
MediaStar ms-Diamond Z2
GN OTT 750 4K
VISION Edge 4K
VIARK DROI 4k

MediaStar
MS Z1 4K (IKS + SDS + IPTV + 4K)
MS Z2 4K (IKS + SDS + IPTV + 4K)
StarSat
Sr X1 Extreme (IKS + IPTV + 4K)
Sr X2 Extreme (IKS + IPTV + 4K)
Sr X3 Extreme (IKS + IPTV + 4K)
Sr X4 Extreme (IKS + IPTV + 4K)
Sr X7 Extreme (IKS + SDS + IPTV) + 4K)
Tiger
T3000 Mega (IKS + IPTV + 4K)
T3000 Extra (IKS + IPTV + 4K)
Géant
Gn OTT 750 4K (IKS + SDS + IPTV + 4K)
Gn OTT 750 4K Allure (IKS + SDS + IPTV + 4K)
SamSat
SS OTT 77 4K (IKS + SDS + IPTV + 4K)
Vision-Pinacle
Vision Edge 4K (IKS + IPTV + 4K)
IKS = Fo***erPro Sharing
SDS = Fo***er

Last edited:
Is the performance similar or are there certain box/server combos that perform (at clearing/no glitching etc) better than others?
I have both, but i wont let onto much, ill keep the suspense. you'll have to try both to see the difference

SamSat SS OTT 77 4K is the same as a Viark Droi but a hell of a lot cheaper, you can use Viark Droi firmware on the SamSat SS OTT 77 4K and vice versa.

I still use a zgemma for freesat, but can anyone confirm what channels open on the viark or equivalent boxes for uk sat please?

I have both, but i wont let onto much, ill keep the suspense. you'll have to try both to see the difference

SamSat SS OTT 77 4K is the same as a Viark Droi but a hell of a lot cheaper, you can use Viark Droi firmware on the SamSat SS OTT 77 4K and vice versa.
Just looked at a video on the tube on the samsat SS box and its very basic. Looks like the old golden V8 boxes a bit

Last edited:
No mate just a rebranded viark droi same UI and everything if you check
Just looked at that video and another one and its an android/satellite combi box and has a nice look to it. If i was going to use the viark type method and you say the samsat SS box is supported in the same way that would be the one i would buy without doubt. Android system as well so best of both.

Just looked at that video and another one and its an android/satellite combi box and has a nice look to it. If i was going to use the viark type method and you say the samsat SS box is supported in the same way that would be the one i would buy without doubt. Android system as well so best of both.
about £90 for the SAMSAT Box compared to 150 for the Viark,

Your paying for the brand

about £90 for the SAMSAT Box compared to 150 for the Viark,

Your paying for the brand
Posted some good info tonight for others members mathew (y) Mine knowledge is certainly more up to speed on them and would certainly go for the samsat ss box if i was looking to buy one. The software allow access to other satellites to ? open the premium channels on 28e and euro sats

Posted some good info tonight for others members mathew (y) Mine knowledge is certainly more up to speed on them and would certainly go for the samsat ss box if i was looking to buy one. The software allow access to other satellites to ? open the premium channels on 28e and euro sats

This is what the boxes that support Forever, Gshare and Funcam can clear

S/NSatellite Name And PositionSatellite Package
1.Astra (4.8E)Ukrainian Mux, Viasat Ukraine
2.Eutelsat 7A/7BDigiturk
3.Eutelsat 9A/9BM7 Deutschland, Cosmote TV
4.Hotbird (13E)NC+, Cyfrowy Polsat, SRG SSR, RAI, Canal+,
Eleven Sport Polsat, Nova
5.Eutelsat 16ADigitAlb, Canal Reunion, Pink, Total TV, Orange Slovenko,
Tring Digital, Parabole Reunion, OIV, Orange Reunion,
Albanica Sat, TV Sat Africa,
6.Astra 1 (19.2E)Movistar+, ORF Digital, HD+, ARD Digital,
Canal+ France, Prosienbensat 1 Media, Orange France, M7 Group
8.Astra 3A/3B (23.5E)M7 Group,
9.Astra 2 (28.2E)Sky uk
10Hellas Sat 2 (39.0E)Bulsatcom, A1 Bulgaria, ERT, TeleKom TV
11Turksat 2A/3A (42.0E)TRT, Tivibu, Digiturk
12ST 2 (88.0E)TVBS, Videocon
13Nilesat (7.0W)OSN
14Thor 5/6 (1.0W)Canal Digital, Digi, UPC Direct, Viacom,
SLovak Telecom, MX1
15Amos 4 (4.0W)Yes SD & HD
16Eutelsat 5A (5.W)Fransat, RAI, Bis TV,
17.Hispasat (30.0W)AMC Network, Telefonica, Meo, Nos

Had a good look and same old story no one has them available which are what the lads are finding on here. Things just getting stuck in customs

You can get them from amazon in Germany aswell a member mentioned on the last thread took a couple of days.
Others tried from Spain and was held up in customs for weeks ect.

Back