Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Is the performance any better or do these boxes still have a tendency to go dark during some big games?

Is the performance any better or do these boxes still have a tendency to go dark during some big games?
They do play up from time to time but definitely not targeted at big football games as I have been watching loads without any issue

They do play up from time to time but definitely not targeted at big football games as I have been watching loads without any issue
Thanks, when that happens. Is it just some channels that go dark, or the whole server?

You can get them from amazon in Germany aswell a member mentioned on the last thread took a couple of days.
Others tried from Spain and was held up in customs for weeks ect.
That was me. Received in 2 working days by paying 5 euro more on top of standard delivery charges. No other charges like customs etc. From Mr Bezos in Germany.

That was me. Received in 2 working days by paying 5 euro more on top of standard delivery charges. No other charges like customs etc. From Mr Bezos in Germany.
You have still paid the necessary charges but amazon collects these directly from you. The issues arises with smaller retailers, as you end up paying VAT twice - once at pos, then again upon receipt.

You have still paid the necessary charges but amazon collects these directly from you. The issues arises with smaller retailers, as you end up paying VAT twice - once at pos, then again upon receipt.
You may be right as the price was significantly more than getting from Spain

You may be right as the price was significantly more than getting from Spain
Yeah, but just find the break even point

say a box is €120 including postage to the uk
That’s about £108

But when you add 20% vat and the courier charge, that takes it to £140

This shouldn't need to be said over and over again, so consider this a general warning - pre ban.

This thread is solely for VIARK TYPE BOXES ONLY

Back