Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

If you hear something you don't like you remove the post
No, I stopped the last thread about E2 because the discussion was going round and round, and nobody is offering it to the general public, it is being offered to specific people very much on the hush-hush.
If it becomes widely available, then people are welcome to talk about it as they will have experience of it, and they can help others.
If youd read the last post in the old sky UK available again thread, or the first in this, you'd have seen what my thoughts were.
There is no point in this scenario being repeated over and over ad nauseam
Sky UK is working again on E2
Great, where can I get it?
I'm not allowed tell you.

If anyone is intrested in buying one of these boxes take a look in the for sale section. As i Know they are hard to get a hold of.

Those who have Viark 4k Sat box with a motorised setup, can you please confirm that the box is capable of driving the motor (has enough power) or do we need a better power input? 12v but 2.5-3 Amp input?

I have the Viark 4k Sat box but still waiting to get motorised setup.

It has auto roll built in so will automatically update bisskeys and PVU channels
Does auto roll mean that it’ll automatically enter the right key using a brute force method? So you only have to tune into the correct transponder etc

I put a startsat on here which was like new before Christmas. Ended up taking it off, had a message off someone telling me it's fake and doesn't work! Wasn't worth the hassle off timewasters, sold it on another CS forum instead.
I know what you are saying if enough people are not intrested it is ok

They can order then from the E.U which will save them about £5 and take 5 weeks to deliver. I can get them within
A few days. Delivered to there door.

I know what you are saying if enough people are not intrested it is ok

They can order then from the E.U which will save them about £5 and take 5 weeks to deliver. I can get them within
A few days. Delivered to there door.
The box you are offering are dual tuner?

If you’re buying from the EU using eBay, eBay should automatically add the VAT.

They’re should be no import duty too, as satellite receivers are part of the free trade agreement
Commodity code 8528711500: Apparatus with a microprocessor-based device incorporating a modem for gaining access to the Internet, and having a function of interactive information exchange, capable of receiving television signals (so-called 'set-top boxes which have a communication function', including those incorporating a device performing a recording or reproducing function, provided that they retain the essential character of a set top box which has a communication function) - UK Global Online Tariff - GOV.UK

The only other charge is customs duty which happens if the total cost is over £135 and that’s another 2.5% - I believe they add this too

If you’re buying from a standard European website, then you should ask them to deduct the VAT from it, as you would pay it to the UK rather than their local government. But if that retailer isn’t UK VAT registered, you pay the courier admin on top.

domt forget if you order them from fleebay or the E.U they get held up in customs for upto 5 weeks aswell. Because they are all E.U sellers on there.

Does anybody have SKY UK working on Viark now. I get one of these today and IPTV works (poorly) and the is nothing clearing on SKY UK. Also what should I have showing in th date expired line of the info screen, just says Disconnected. I asume that should be 3 years from today?. I have loaded the 1.4 version of the software before anyone asks

Does anybody have SKY UK working on Viark now. I get one of these today and IPTV works (poorly) and the is nothing clearing on SKY UK. Also what should I have showing in th date expired line of the info screen, just says Disconnected. I asume that should be 3 years from today?. I have loaded the 1.4 version of the software before anyone asks

If it says disconnected go into settings scroll down to PT press ok it should go to connected if not power down box and router and restart.

What firmwear version are you on? From new once you load the latest firmware it should give you 3 years on the Viarks.

Cheers, no joy, I am on 1.04 which I loaded via USB. I went into the PT menu and updated again from there to 1.04, also updated the softcam.key file. Still says disconnected even after power off and on

I have waited 5 weeks for this pile of crap and it looks like a dud

Back