Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Thanks for your replies regarding the V8 vs Viark. A question on the back of this (but I'm not sure if it's in the right trhread..) is to do with set up :-
At present I have a VU+ Duo 4K with a motorised dish and a fixed Sky dish. The Sky dish has multiple outputs. At present one output goes to the Tuner B of the VU+ and another goes to the TV (Freesat). The motorised dish is connecetd to Tuner A on the VU+. If a purchase a second box I understand that I can use a DC pass through a splitter to connect the V8/Viark to my motorised dish. This will enable me to control the dish with either box?? But also will I able to use a diseqc switch to connect the V8/Viark to a spare output on the LNB of the Sky dish?

Post in thread 'Using Viark as slave to Enigma2 Motorised System?'
Viark - Using Viark as slave to Enigma2 Motorised System?

Several on here, myself included have both.

I prefer the V8 UHD as it's a bit quicker / smoother to use, but it has some bugs that the viark does not have.

My biggest issue with the Viark is the remote, I just don't like it, but that is personal preference.

At the end of the day, they both do the same thing, 1 looks better but the remote is naff and is a bit less responsive to use, 1 feels like it performs better and has a better remote, but looks like a knock off router, but they are essentially the same.
100% agree
The DRS2 is sluggish imo too
For the money the V8UHD wins, easier to source too and less than £100 all in.

Can not buy the Drs2 now.

I would not say it was sluggish personally. Not used my 4k since getting the DRs2 .

Can not buy the Drs2 now.

I would not say it was sluggish personally. Not used my 4k since getting the DRs2 .
I personally found the menus to be slower to open and changing channel takes longer, could well be something I've done. Might try a fresh install.

Hi Has anyone had any luck
With getting any channels
editors to work
Tried the 2 that were posted on 182
Won’t load the file
No its very hit and miss, it seems to be that they may work but only with limited amounts sats listed. I played about with many and got my channel lists to load into the qviart editor and i could get the channels to load into the favourites but when it same to saving them they did not save the changes.

Why does the Sound with viark sat 4k receiver only come a few seconds later.can it be that there are sound Problems from time to time?eg if i switch to astra 19;2?sat Nitro tv channel.

Well, the speed of light is like a million times faster than the speed of sound. So that might be the reason. How far away is your sofa from the TV?
What does the Sofa have to do with the viark sat 4k Sound off Problem?if i said that there are sound Problems with Free germany tv Nitro Stations

Well, the speed of light is like a million times faster than the speed of sound. So that might be the reason. How far away is your sofa from the TV?
What does the Sofa have to do with the viark sat 4k Sound off Problem?if i said that there are sound Problems with Free germany tv Nitro Station

Why does the Sound with viark sat 4k receiver only come a few seconds later.can it be that there are sound Problems from time to time?eg if i switch to astra 19;2?sat Nitro tv channel.
In System Configuration change Digital Audio to RAW if it's set to PCM

Ich habe nur Nitro überprüft. HD auf Astra 19.2.
Keine Probleme mit dem Klang auf meinem Viark Sat 4K
@rudziol i said Nitro Free-tv channel mit Nitro Hd .the Nitro Hd is encrypted but Nitro sd als Free-Tv.you must have read correctly that i dont mean encrypted free tv channel

Back