Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

How does stream relay work then?? I’m lost
Basically stream relay within oscam does the job receiver drivers are not doing. The incoming sat signal is internally streamed on the box and on to oscam to do its magic and clear the channel stream.

All this takes up the boxes resources CPU and ram . With UHD it takes up even more resources and boxes currently on the market can not handle the internal stream.

Basically stream relay within oscam does the job receiver drivers are not doing. The incoming sat signal is internally streamed on the box and on to oscam to do its magic and clear the channel stream.

All this takes up the boxes resources CPU and ram . With UHD it takes up even more resources and boxes currently on the market can not handle the internal stream.
Different to cardshare?

Different to cardshare?
Stream relay is a lot more complex than my basic and brief explanation. A lot of it already covered in this thread if you have time to read through.

But as steam relay still requires ecm etc it needs to be connected to a server to get them..

I'm not sure I just spoke to a seller but he wasn't sure. He said the processer might not be powerful enough but he's not sure and said to ask on forums before renewing
Did he check it via serial number ?

The T13 opens IT with SP ive no idea about UK. But IT uses the same method so it should be fine CPU wise if UK is available to it.

No he didn't ask for the serial number he just said he wasn't sure if it opened and advised me to make sure it definitely opened what I wanted before purchasing

My viark sat 4k receiver Shows me only pt disconected for 3 months and 0 At server connected .and yet the scrambled tv channels are yellow and setting bright.

Back