Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

None are clearing there yellow pt is connected but nothing
Try this unplug the box and plug back in then turn it onto a channel you know works like sky history. just wait a short while to see if all the other channels turn yellow. It did it to me the other day.

It does make much more sense to bin it than try to fix it. I mean the fact that it's working for everyone else doesn't at all indicate that it's a local problem

Anyone else lost 28.2e atm? Tried earlier with no luck. Still the same just now. Showing yellow, but no picture. Show as PT Connected. I'm on a Viark 4K. I'm guessing it's ok for others, as it's quiet in here.

Anyone else lost 28.2e atm? Tried earlier with no luck. Still the same just now. Showing yellow, but no picture. Show as PT Connected. I'm on a Viark 4K. I'm guessing it's ok for others, as it's quiet in here.
All good here. Just tried 28.2e sports and clearing

Can anyone throw any light on this? Viark 4K box. Channels showing as yellow, but not clearing. Checking Network settings & is connected to internet fine. Showing as PT Connected. Trying any channel gets me Buffering first, then scrambled channel.
BUT, unplugging the ethernet cable from the back of the box, then enables a scrambled channel to clear for maybe 10 seconds before stopping. Router has been rebooted a few times, box rebooted a few times, disconnected PT & reconnected.
How does it suddenly clear (briefly) when I unplug the ethernet cable? :unsure:

Back