Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

If in RAW select the Dolby Digital sound feed in Audio then you will only have control over the volume on the TV remote, if no Dolby Digital feed then you'll have to balance the Audio volume with both remotes.

Wenn in RAW das Dolby Digital Sound-Feed im Audio auswählen, dann haben Sie nur die Kontrolle über das Volumen im TV-Fern, wenn kein Dolby Digital-Feed, dann müssen Sie das Audio-Volumen mit beiden Ferns ausgleichen.
I ve never had that Problem before.the Problem came by itself.i dont know how to do the same thing??

I ve never had that Problem before.the Problem came by itself.i dont know how to do the same thing??
Try AVL settings in TV, Auto Volume Level
Auto Volume is a feature on TVs that helps to avoid volume fluctuation when changing between channels or sources on the TV. It's designed to prevent a dramatic increase or decrease of audio from the TV Speakers.

It depends on the programme being broadcast some have DD and others don't, press the Audio button and you'll see the options to change the audio stream.

@Ferret. i found the audio Button and the viark sat 4k remote control. i still dont know whatcthe correct setting is.i ned the volume that all tv stations have thexsame volume not that the freetv stations are quieter and the paytv stations like sky germany are leider.that all transmittlers have the same Sound volume.the volume of the german Free-tv channels is very quiet for me although its at 40%why?and the paytv channels with the same Sound volume the Sound is louder why?i never had such a shitty Problem what rhe **** Problem.i putt the sound at sky germany to 0 % istcrs loud.

Last edited:
Back