Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

There was a message from Forever yesterday that server 1.41 is on the way for some boxes - I think 1.40 brought the S*y packages so not sure what 1.41 will bring for boxes that support it, could just be beefed up security at their end

Coming in a bit late on this thread, how do you go about getting a line do we have a section to request one on here? Also do I just buy a box off eBay or Amazon. Finally which is the better box GTmedia V8 UHD, Viark sat 4K or Qviart Dual 4K (have I missed a better option?)

Viarks come with the sub for 2 years or 3 years depending if you need sp1. Gt media and qviart you need to purchase sp1. I don't think there any any suppliers on here.

Coming in a bit late on this thread, how do you go about getting a line do we have a section to request one on here? Also do I just buy a box off eBay or Amazon. Finally which is the better box GTmedia V8 UHD, Viark sat 4K or Qviart Dual 4K (have I missed a better option?)
Cheap as possible if only required for 28e, V8 UHD + Mars is about half the price of a Viark 4K with similar specs. Dont have any knowledge of the Dual only that it's android operating system needs work.

V8 UHD can be had for less than £40 on ebay then you'd need ask them about Mars or shop on Aliexpress for it

Last edited:
Back