Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Disconnected and reconnected PT and Expiry date now correct but still no channels, been nearly two weeks now :cry:

Mine now say's Date Expired (00,2008 ~ 00,2008) anyone else?
Mine started working again last night (haven’t checked it today but did have it still coming up as pt disconnected and Expired.

We did have the same issue a few weeks back too, with boxes saying expired but still working.

Looking at the telegram chat, last nights issues may have only affected a few boxes (possibly viarks only) - but I’m guessing here.

Ah okay, I think somebody mentioned the other day it’s different servers. Sat 4k I’m on.
I’m on the sat 4k too.

Normally I switch my box off from the mains. Yesterday I had it on during the day (don’t think I even put it in standby) and it had powered down with that apd thing - so I think that may have possibly been causing issues for me when I went to use it last night.

does sky uk work with these viark boxes
Yes it not always reliable though, my advice is to buy if you have a motorised dish as all the other packages are stable 28e hit and miss. If you read from the start of this thread youll get a feel for it.

A new firmware is released yesterday for several Starsat boxes including my Starsat T14 Extreme but nothing yet for my Viark Sat 4K.

Last edited:
A new firmware is released yesterday for several Starsat boxes including my Starsat T14 Extreme but nothing yet for my Viark Sat 4K.
When was Starsat update previous to yesterdays are they catching up ?

The Viarks have only just had updates.

What I feel is the newer boxes are getting updates faster and older ones are not updated for a long time for example Starsat 2000

Last edited:
Back