Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

IPL unwatchable on cricket 28.2. With the number of boxes sold everyday, the load on server will keep on increasing and I wonder if the problems will grow.
With E2 lines, the provider can restrict how many lines they can to sell to keep load balance.

IPL unwatchable on cricket 28.2. With the number of boxes sold everyday, the load on server will keep on increasing and I wonder if the problems will grow.
With E2 lines, the provider can restrict how many lines they can to sell to keep load balance.
what box? Mine hasn’t had any issues really

Does anyone know of a way to transfer recorded files from the USB stick in my Viark 4K to my windows 10 computer by FTP or networking as I prefer to record my races rather than watch them live but the fast forwards on the box is terrible, so I would rather have them on my computer and play them back onto my TV or projector from there.
I wouldn't think windows will recognise the file format.
You could try Linux or a Mac , more than likely they will recognise it, Linux anyway, but Mac should be good too.

I've given up with mine, been off for more than 3 weeks now. Apparently there's new updates due in the coming days which should stabilize everything. I'm not holding my breath for a return of 28.2E on Viark LIL

Does anyone know of a way to transfer recorded files from the USB stick in my Viark 4K to my windows 10 computer by FTP or networking as I prefer to record my races rather than watch them live but the fast forwards on the box is terrible, so I would rather have them on my computer and play them back onto my TV or projector from there.
never tried recording on the box, but if you have an e2 box, you may be able to just put the usb stick in there and play it on that

I've given up with mine, been off for more than 3 weeks now. Apparently there's new updates due in the coming days which should stabilize everything. I'm not holding my breath for a return of 28.2E on Viark LIL
is this the updates they've mentioned on the telegram chat, or from elsewhere?

tbh I thought it was strange that they put a top end package on the bottom of the range (cheapest) boxes in the first place.

is this the updates they've mentioned on the telegram chat, or from elsewhere?
Doc Sat on facebook

tbh I thought it was strange that they put a top end package on the bottom of the range (cheapest) boxes in the first place.
It's the newest box released just on a different server. My suspicion is that this is the server that was hacked so they pulled 28.2

All of these type boxes are cheap boxes
They are just sold at a premium price for the server access,
Yes I know that, none of them are good quality boxes.

My point was, the LIL is the cheapest in the range, so it seemed odd that it provided the same channels as the more expensive models.

Back