Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Which ones ill take a look when i get home

I've come to the conclusion though Dead Duck = Daffy Duck.
I checked just now, most of the HD channels working as usual but couple of movie channel, 1 asian channel and and atlantic is offline which is expected as even during normal times few channels are off.

Some sky UK HD channels went ICAM Sky UK off soon...

Looks like bad news from DDT
only thing I've noticed was bt 2 was shit this week, whereas it had been stable before

I guess those e2 freeloaders will be having a fire sale now, one lost hurrah

has anyone heard more about sky de? one of the chats had said it was going off this month

Does anyone know if sky Atlantic and Sky Documentaries ever cleared ??
Yes Atlantic HD does, but usually only in the evening once past 9pm as before that anything a bit "risque" requires a pin number to open the channel on a sky box, which they obviously can't control on the forever server.

Same applies to Sky Comedy HD (not the cinema channel).

Sky Docs HD has opened randomly.

A lot of changes on sky uk lately so I would do a scan. And Racing TV seems to be in yellow now but not clearing for me.

Seems 28e is going to go off on the viark boxes soon according to DD team tonight

Some sky UK HD channels went ICAM

Sky UK off soon...

Seems 28e is going to go off on the viark boxes soon according to DD team tonight

Some sky UK HD channels went ICAM

Sky UK off soon...
I’ve had a good look and I can’t find anything that cleared that now doesn’t. It’s usually they hit the sports first and they are all clearing. I’ve no doubt that it’ll go off in the future but I wouldn’t hang onto anything DD says.

Back