Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Any ideas on how these changes are implemented?

I’ve had a q box since pretty much day one and never received a new card etc. So I’m wondering wether the team had maybe hacked the old sky hd box.

Just pull the usb stick and put it into you PC
That is what I have been doing but this weekend I will be recording the MotoGP that finishes at 2.30pm and I would like to be able to transfer that to my computer so that I can watch it while I am still recording the F1 which doesn't finish until 6.30pm

If there’s no overlap between the f1 and moto gp. Just copy the recording to the PC and then carry on recording.

That is what I have been doing but this weekend I will be recording the MotoGP that finishes at 2.30pm and I would like to be able to transfer that to my computer so that I can watch it while I am still recording the F1 which doesn't finish until 6.30pm
So once it's transferred to the PC, you put the USB back in the box and record the F1

Dont think youll be able to do that, you can not ftp in to retrieve the file for MotoGP saying that if MotoGP and F1 overlap you carnt record both at same time anyway.

Think I finally worked our the bein audio... so u put on a game... tonight man u on bt sport extra... it has no crowd noise so u press audio and flick through all available audio possibilities for that game till u find and English commentary with crowd noise this time its option 15

They overlap so I can't remove the stick and I may not be able to watch the later one live.

It's really annoying that the FIA and Dorna can't get their act together and show the F1 race on one weekend and the MotoGP on alternate ones as there were no races last weekend and I don't think that there are any next weekend and I suspect that many people will want to watch both sports but if they carry on being as woke as they are with all the pre race kneeling and kowtowing to Hamilton then more and more people are going off F1 and concentrating on the MotoGP

Guys are full of Shit.. Sky Atlantic HD is now clearing the was claimed to be gone to ICAM Encryption earlier .... its amazing how fake news spreads and ye all jump on it

Use a different box.
What did you use before the viark?
MotoGP from BT Sport in SD, not good watching on a 4K projector with an 85 inch screen so I used to download it from a torrents site.

F1 from Sky Sports Germany but my German isn't good enough for their commentary so again I used to get it of fa torrents site but sometimes I struggle to download it before I have heard the result.
MotoGP is not that big a problem as you have to want to find the result as it isn't on the TV or radio the moment the race has finished like on F1.

Think I finally worked our the bein audio... so u put on a game... tonight man u on bt sport extra... it has no crowd noise so u press audio and flick through all available audio possibilities for that game till u find and English commentary with crowd noise this time its option 15
Does a name come up for that? Option 15 is bein premium 1 audio on the viark but it’s in Arabic. I’ve had a cycle through the options, no luck with anything in English.

Back