Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

@Peter1984 in case you hadnt noticed - I'M DELETING YOUR POSTS, DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN VIARK TYPE BOXES.

How you add biss key in the viark sat 4k box ? I am just trying to open the football feed on thor but don't know how to add that.

Under nets and games , there are two options box key and key menu but can't add the key in those in correct format ?

How to enter Biss Keys on the Viark.

Tune in a Biss feed & leave it on the channel,
Go to keys menu (F1 147 on remote).
In the Biss Keys section press the Red "Add" button - scroll right to just under where it says "Key" & enter the 16 digit key - scroll down to "OK" & press OK on the remote, next enter the Frequency & Symbol Rate at the bottom - eg: 12735 7200, (There's no way to enter the H or V Polarity but it won't matter), then scroll down again to "OK" & press OK on the remote, check that the Keys & Frequency are correct & exit out, change to another channel and then back again.

Which button is F1 on the remote on viark 4k sat ? I thought it is sat button but when I press that it brings the sat lists instead. I have tuned the feed and now trying to go to next step.

I think info

not sure , i must be doing something incorrectly. it does not bring any menu . Are you supposed to press and hold Info and then press 147 to bring the key menu or just press four keys one by 1. I dont want to break the remote by pressing too hard but does not seems to work for me.

not sure , i must be doing something incorrectly. it does not bring any menu . Are you supposed to press and hold Info and then press 147 to bring the key menu or just press four keys one by 1. I dont want to break the remote by pressing too hard but does not seems to work for me.
press them one by one and then keys menu should pop up

cheers, that worked so Info is indeed the function key. Will have to try next time to open a channel but atleast I know how to add 1 if needed.

Currently, I have already over 400 keys stored. Not sure it is worth deleting them or leave them on as the box continuously trying to find something and coming with message updating Biss Key...

Assuming procedure is same for PowerVu keys so will try to check the feeds on 4.8e some other day.

Which button is F1 on the remote on viark 4k sat ? I thought it is sat button but when I press that it brings the sat lists instead. I have tuned the feed and now trying to go to next step.
Sorry I didn't know there was no "F1" on the 4k remote.
I don't think the PowerVu channels open on the 4k box.
I've uploaded my softcam file, only the Biss channels or feeds worth watching are on it.
Put the file on a USB Memory stick - Press "USB" on the remote & click OK on the Sofcam file to load it.

Current Biss keys on the file, also includes PowerVu keys for 4.8E

BBC Satback channels on 27.5W - 11495 V 44100
ESPN 901 & 902 on 15W - 12609 H 7552
5 NHL Feeds on 22W - 11162 H 14368 - keys change every month, (All 5 feeds are open atm)
3 ESPN DUTCH backup feeds - 22W - 11549 H 15000, (usually very weak signal but a good signal tonight)
AFP1 EU News channel Feed on 10E - 11346 H 27500

Attachments

• softcam.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 15
Currently, I have already over 400 keys stored. Not sure it is worth deleting them or leave them on as the box continuously trying to find something and coming with message updating Biss Key...
That is the auto biss update feature kicking in. Leave it on the channel for upto 8 mins it if the key is availble from the server it will update it and the picture clears.

Its does not work on every feed though probably why users prefer to update the key manually.

The PowerVU channels dont open on the Sat 4k they use to do on Pt1.01 but no longer do on later firmware. Powervu does open on the DRs2 well some of it does.

Hi all, I've been reading with interest and from what I can gather these boxes were not really good if you only have a fixed sly dish pointing at 28.2, I had CS for years and moved to iptv when th blackouts started getting really bad, can anyone please give me an update as to how 28.2 is fairing as of now? I'd like to take a punt on these before shelling out on another years iptv, that of course is if they're any good.

Hi all, I've been reading with interest and from what I can gather these boxes were not really good if you only have a fixed sly dish pointing at 28.2, I had CS for years and moved to iptv when th blackouts started getting really bad, can anyone please give me an update as to how 28.2 is fairing as of now? I'd like to take a punt on these before shelling out on another years iptv, that of course is if they're any good.
Dont purchase one is my advise if its just 28e you require.

Icam encryption with 3des hardware pairing combined is been trailed so its not looking good.

If you had a motorised dish id say go for it particularly if you like your football youll miss nothing.

Another question about Biss feeds. Tonight’s match for United I can’t find the transponder in the list within antenna config. On e2 you can just type it is there any way to type it out other than a blind scan of all?

Select installation select the sat positon and the drop to the frequency box.

Toward the bottom there is a ADD icons use that then youll get a popup to add the frequency.

Thats from memory can not get to the box wife watching tv :LOL:

Toward the bottom there is a ADD icons use that then youll get a popup to add the frequency.

The font of all knowledge! Thanks very much you were spot on!

Though I still can’t seem to get signal on it.

10e
11060 H 7200 - Man Utd
11069 H 7200 - Arsenal
Both open on Biss AU - Audio 2 for commentary

Darts on 11078 H 7200
Thanks! Ive got arsenal, I can’t pick up the United game. My LMB is on its way out so I will put it down to that though it’s pretty strange because I’ve only seem to have lost the vertical channels those two feeds are very similar. Auto biss worked fine too for Arsenal.

Thanks! Ive got arsenal, I can’t pick up the United game. My LMB is on its way out so I will put it down to that though it’s pretty strange because I’ve only seem to have lost the vertical channels those two feeds are very similar. Auto biss worked fine too for Arsenal.
Get yourself a Smart Titanium LNB or if their no longer available the Inverto Black Ultra LNB will do.

Back