Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Get yourself a Smart Titanium LNB or if their no longer available the Inverto Black Ultra LNB will do.
I’m pretty new to all this Ive got one coming out but just the same one that was with the dish (technomate tm01 something) how easy is it to fit one of yours listed LMB’s to a technomate dish. I know how to get the LMB and holder down is it just a case of clipping the listed one to that holder and slotting it back onto the dish arm

I’m pretty new to all this Ive got one coming out but just the same one that was with the dish (technomate tm01 something) how easy is it to fit one of yours listed LMB’s to a technomate dish. I know how to get the LMB and holder down is it just a case of clipping the listed one to that holder and slotting it back onto the dish arm
Its a very simply job you do with the dish is situ, the LNB holder is a clamp remove two screws and separate the halves. Then remove lnb and replace with the new one.

Both LNBs ive mention are the same 40mm fitting and would fit your technomate dish, if you have the tm01 coming just stick with that.

Its a very simply job you do with the dish is situ, the LNB holder is a clamp remove two screws and separate the halves. Then remove lnb and replace with the new one.

Both LNBs ive mention are the same 40mm fitting and would fit your technomate dish, if you have the tm01 coming just stick with that.
Thanks! I did think as much when I’d had a look at it, but it seems too simple. I will see how I go with the new LNB the original one didn’t last that long for some reason so I might replace with the one you sent.

Had a bit of a play around this morning and connected my dish to the tv as it's got a built in sat tuner.

I tuned in the same sats that I have on the viark, and voila. Now I can get a full epg at the touch of a button (using the tv remote), whilst using the viark.

Once I've finally sorted my channel list out on the viark, I'll do the same on the tv so that they both match up.

It's worth trying it out if your tv can do it, and you're not using the freeview tuner on it.

@Kurdt Kobain has a similar setup, where he's routed his viark through his gigablue box, which is where I got the inspiration from.

So have any issues been sorted or are we still going round in circles with these boxes, with them only working for part of the day.

So have any issues been sorted or are we still going round in circles with these boxes, with them only working for part of the day.
They dont go round in circle if you use them as intended on a Motorised dish they are as solid as any Euro line. 28e consider it a bonus when it works.

I'll be watching football all day 42e and 16e without a problem

28.2 channels seem to be slowly disappearing I only have a fixed dish but was thinking about adding another lnb to get 19.2. Do you think this would be worth it or are there any better options on a budget. Any advice appreciated

I’ve found them to be a lot more stable, just watched the leeds game glitch free and now watching palace also without issue. I’m on a motorised dish though so I can switch to 42e if it plays up. I’m having a better time than on my euro line on e2 anyway.

I’ve found them to be a lot more stable, just watched the leeds game glitch free and now watching palace also without issue. I’m on a motorised dish though so I can switch to 42e if it plays up. I’m having a better time than on my euro line on e2 anyway.
What was the total cost in yours including shipping fees and vat charges

28.2 channels seem to be slowly disappearing I only have a fixed dish but was thinking about adding another lnb to get 19.2. Do you think this would be worth it or are there any better options on a budget. Any advice appreciated
If your budget allows it, go for a motorised set up. You’ll have a lot more flexibility that way.

28.2 channels seem to be slowly disappearing I only have a fixed dish but was thinking about adding another lnb to get 19.2. Do you think this would be worth it or are there any better options on a budget. Any advice appreciate
Depends on what your after viewing and also how big your dish is, if your on a Sky dish youll struggle with a 9 degree gap.

Depends on what your after viewing and also how big your dish is, if your on a Sky dish youll struggle with a 9 degree gap.
I have a sky dish. I had read on hear that if you point your dish at 19 then have the 28.2 one off to the side on a bracket then you can pick up both but obviously not tried it myself

Had a bit of a play around this morning and connected my dish to the tv as it's got a built in sat tuner.

I tuned in the same sats that I have on the viark, and voila. Now I can get a full epg at the touch of a button (using the tv remote), whilst using the viark.

Once I've finally sorted my channel list out on the viark, I'll do the same on the tv so that they both match up.

It's worth trying it out if your tv can do it, and you're not using the freeview tuner on it.

@Kurdt Kobain has a similar setup, where he's routed his viark through his gigablue box, which is where I got the inspiration from.

So you have two dish feeds ? One going into TV tuner and 1 in Viark ? Can't you achieve same result by using an E2 box ? Or perhaps you prefer to use TV remote ?

I think @Kurdt Kobain using 1 HDMI channel which is great but that is due to his gigablu box has HDMI In port which is not common in other old boxes like mine Duo2 . He is using only 1 remote for everything which is amazing.

So you have two dish feeds ? One going into TV tuner and 1 in Viark ? Can't you achieve same result by using an E2 box ? Or perhaps you prefer to use TV remote ?
Yeah, I put in a new cable the other day, so I wired the spare one up to the tv.

You should be able to do the same with an e2 box. I did it using my tv instead so that I don't have to switch over to HDMI 2 etc to see the tv guide.

I think @Kurdt Kobain using 1 HDMI channel which is great but that is due to his gigablu box has HDMI In port which is not common in other old boxes like mine Duo2 . He is using only 1 remote for everything which is amazing.

Yeah, that's right. So for him, the enigma2 menu/interface overlays the viark.

I just need to get my tv remote to control the viark now. TV did come with an ir receiver to control sat boxes, just need to find where I put it.

I'm still having to use the Viark remote to control the Viark box but having the Sat 4K plumbed in via the GigaBlue's 'HDMI in' negates having to use the TV remote to swap between HDMI sources and can obviously bring the TV guide on screen overlaying the Viark. Functionality wise it feels just like the Viark is an extra channel on the GigaBlue. Only downside is the GigaBlue's 'HDMI in' doesn't seem to handle 4K so I had to connect directly to the TV when watching RMC Sport UHD recently.

The GigaBlue remote is universal. Does anyone think it could be programmed to control the Viark? Would be fantastic if it could.

Does anyone have a starsat t13 or t14 that has a channel list with all or most of the Sat's scanned that they could backup and share with me please. I only have a fixed dish so can't scan the other Sat's but wanted to try the dvb to iptv function. I have seen some vids of it working well so would like to give it a go. Thanks

Back