Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

I have cccam lines on my viark sat 4k as well. im clearing 19.2e, they are clearing a few channels more than viark servers. On 28.2e a few channels are clearing but glitching

My DRS2 is tunnelled through a vpn at router level and still all dark this morning, looks like a good euro line will be a worthwhile investment to go along with my backup Iptv.
Just fired all my traffic through the vpn on my router…no dice either. It’s pretty strange almost like the Viark boxes have been booted from the server via serial or something.

My DRS2 is tunnelled through a vpn at router level and still all dark this morning, looks like a good euro line will be a worthwhile investment to go along with my backup Iptv.
It's getting a good euro line tho.

All channels for me is dark, would be good to add a Vpn to the sat 4k box but I do not know how to do that.

Guys is there a way to find out what's happening via media platforms or forums.

Hope it gets resolved soon.

Cheers

Since yesterday I have more Audio options, all the beIN options have come back, Also noticed little padlock icons next to the channels in the recall list but these have gone again. I'm hoping this is a good sign for getting the colours back on my Viark LIL.

It's getting a good euro line tho.

All channels for me is dark, would be good to add a Vpn to the sat 4k box but I do not know how to do that.

Guys is there a way to find out what's happening via media platforms or forums.

Hope it gets resolved soon.

Cheers
Not really, But you can follow unofficial posts on telegram

The ssport channels on 42e although scrambled cleared when it went to iptv and the beginning of the Leeds game. The option for English commentary did non seem to exist go I binned it and am watching the game on my iptv provider.

Only the viarks are down, starsats and other boxers are still working.

Could possibly be a piggyback off one of the other boxes on the same server.
Type of info i like to see it builds a picture of what servers on what boxes are more reliable.

Someone at Viark needs to put ten bob in meter or fire up the dial up :LOL:

Type of info i like to see it builds a picture of what servers on what boxes are more reliable.

Someone at Viark needs to put ten bob in meter or fire up the dial up :LOL:
I think you are probably not far off what’s going on there, let’s hope they’ve not done a runner

Back