Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

On 28.2 , signal 92% , quality 80%, but on other SATs they seem to be lower, on arc as getting 12 SATs on 1M dish

There good signals your getting Frez1, what neck of the woods are you from.

Maybe a newer type Lnb might make a difference or else have to make adjustment

There good signals your getting Frez1, what neck of the woods are you from.
1.2 meter Fibo dish mate dual reflector.

Leeds area all boxes show different levels id not worry about readings unless you have picture breakup.

Guys no channels yellow or clearing on any sats,
Anyone else have any problems.

Cheers

Edit: iptv is working and PT is connected.

Anyone know if we can pick this up in Ireland
Have tried scanning it in but not picking up a signal. Or do you need a specific lnb.

Intelsat 10-02 / Thor 5 - 6 - 7 (0.8°W)
Frequency: 11517 - Pol: V - SR: 7200 - FEC: -
Category: Sport - Courses hippiques
Transmitted in: MPEG-4 crypté
Info: Horses Races from UK

Anyone know if we can pick this up in Ireland
Have tried scanning it in but not picking up a signal. Or do you need a specific lnb.

Intelsat 10-02 / Thor 5 - 6 - 7 (0.8°W)
Frequency: 11517 - Pol: V - SR: 7200 - FEC: -
Category: Sport - Courses hippiques
Transmitted in: MPEG-4 crypté
Info: Horses Races from UK

What size dish? And what box?
No you don’t need any kind specific LNB. Feed clearing fine here.

Fezq1, both myself & a mate are using 1M dishes, the variance between mine & mates compared to your 1.2dish would make a difference

Checked my boxes, on Viark everything is down. On Startsat T14 everything is working normal and clearing including 28e
Good to know some boxes still working unusual for all the euro sats to go down and you never get a heads up on any of the telegram groups they are quick enough to shout about new channels etc but never advertise about any outages. The Iptv is still working on the viark.

Fezq1, both myself & a mate are using 1M dishes, the variance between mine & mates compared to your 1.2dish would make a difference
As stated mate my dish is a 1.2 meter Fibo also know as as Gregorian dish it a precision dish which is very good at grabbing every last drop of signal, thats why my signal is better. Research Gregorian dishes.

I also have an old 1 meter Lenson Health dish also motorised but not in use at the moment so until ive time to run another length of Coax i carnt test on that for you.

As stated mate my dish is a 1.2 meter Fibo also know as as Gregorian dish it a precision dish which is very good at grabbing every last drop of signal, thats why my signal is better. Research Gregorian dishes.

I also have an old 1 meter Lenson Health dish also motorised but not in use at the moment so until ive time to run another length of Coax i carnt test on that for you.
The Gregorian dish is a lovely piece of kit, expensive at the time for me, but would pick any sat up.

Lenson heath is a nice dish as well fit and forget dishes.

Anyway scanned some East sats and Viark is still down on all sats.

The Gregorian dish is a lovely piece of kit, expensive at the time for me, but would pick any sat up.

Lenson heath is a nice dish as well fit and forget dishes.

Anyway scanned some East sats and Viark is still down on all sats.
not wanting to hijack viark thread, but I thought viark servers where being used for e2 lines but e2 is still working fine

not wanting to hijack viark thread, but I thought viark servers where being used for e2 lines but e2 is still working fine
No I think earlier in the thread it was suggested but was disproved as a coincidence. It is pretty hard to get anybody to sell you a legit e2 line.

Back