Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Hence why Saorview boxes/tuners are handy for that use.
North might if close to a mast but that would be terrestrial service.

AHH.

The Republic of Ireland channels TG4, RTE One and RTE Two are widely available in Northern Ireland via an aerial, satellite and cable.

which boxes do you two have?

boomerang not clearing for me on the viark sat 4k
I have the sat4k.

The channels on the new transponders (cinema family hd, cinema action hd, boomerang, f&f hd, animation hd, thriller hd, rte one hd and W hd) do not open yet, but they are not using ICAM, it's just the sid's these channels use have changed and they have not been added to forever server yet.

You can get a number of Irish variants on a UK card by manually tuning on a Sky box (obviously none that include 3pm football), but the fact these boxes have RTE included indicates the servers have access to genuine ROI cards.

Just gone through my movie channels and it was only Sky Family HD that wasn't working. Last scan was probably a couple of weeks ago. I don't particularly watch them anyway.

For some reason not even a blind scan was bringing in the Irish sports channels. Added manually, it’s more stable than the English variants.

For some reason not even a blind scan was bringing in the Irish sports channels. Added manually, it’s more stable than the English variants.
That's weird. What box you got?

Didn't have those problems myself. Not sure why but the Irish variants csrysiblt do work better.

That's weird. What box you got?

Didn't have those problems myself. Not sure why but the Irish variants csrysiblt do work better.
I have a Sat 4k, I only realised when I saw a screenshot on here with about 4 PL channels. I’d heard somebody talking about Irish channels. No idea why it’s not scanning them though even a blind scan, though it works manually adding them.

Just checking Hotbird, and some of the Xtra tv channels are now opening at 12437 H including the two Setanta Sports channels.
I spent ages looking for that TP last night fount them this morning and they are clearing fine! It seems they’ve swapped and are on 10949 V.

Back