Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Even the Spanish can’t get their hands on this lol

Taken from them via Google translate

PT VIARK SAT 4K 1.06 - You can download it directly from the deco, the first time the sign comes out to update it, you accept it and it restarts only.

(If you have any external links, edit this post and modify it.)

Thanks! Have any sat 4k users taken the plunge? I might install it tonight
Yeah ive installed it although ive not really had the chance to see what this new firmware brings.

Ive had no issues with the install though.

Updated on LIL, no issues with loosing any server time etc. 28.2e off at the moment so can't check if It's clearing.

Hello friends. Any news for Drs or Droi receivers? We still have no online updates on our boxes and the missing packages have not yet returned...

What is the best setting for 4K viewing on the Viark. I currently have mine set to 1080p but notice u can change mode to 2160p 25,30,. Any advice tips appreciated

What is the best setting for 4K viewing on the Viark. I currently have mine set to 1080p but notice u can change mode to 2160p 25,30,. Any advice tips appreciated
As long as your 4k TV's HDMI port supports it which it should 2160p 30fps

Hello friends. Any news for Drs or Droi receivers? We still have no online updates on our boxes and the missing packages have not yet returned...
Not yet mate typicaly the Android version are always behind with the updates.

Unfortunately even after updating to the latest firmware my Viark LIL still doesn't clear any channels. Almost 3 months now, don't think it's ever going to return:cry:

Unfortunately even after updating to the latest firmware my Viark LIL still doesn't clear any channels. Almost 3 months now, don't think it's ever going to return:cry:
What package you talk bro? I know two important packages stopped on viarks since two months no*a and s*y uk. I watched a lot n*va cinema for the movies. But there is no any sign that they will return. I hope im wrong...

What package you talk bro? I know two important packages stopped on viarks since two months no*a and s*y uk. I watched a lot n*va cinema for the movies. But there is no any sign that they will return. I hope im wrong...
On the Viarks .

I think you generalise there's only the Lil that had problems with 28e and just one pearson reporting it the rest of the Viarks have been clearing 28e no problems. And are today.

On the Viarks .

I think you generalise there's only the Lil that had problems with 28e and just one pearson reporting it the rest of the Viarks have been clearing 28e no problems. And are today.
Droi and drs also missing those packages mentioned. My friend has drs and i have droi. I dont know about other viarks though.

Back