Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Looks like new channels have been added to server on following sats but weather way too nice to check them out just now ☀️
160:Eutelsat 16A [16.0E]
282:Astra 2 [28.2E]
390:Hellas Sat 2 [39.0E]
420:Turksat 2A/3A [42.0E]
830:Insat 2E/4A [83.0E]
3550:Eutelsat 5 [5.0W]

Have a look on your box if your at home there's now't online yet.
I think the OTA updates on the DRS have been removed as they don’t show up now (on DRS2 anyway) which is probably a good thing as it caused numerous issues when attempted, updating from USB recommended.

There were a fair few people corrupting the DRS/2 with OTA update maybe thats the reason they no longer show.

Always advice an usb update personally.

New update to Viark lil 1.04 available to install on my box, can't find a download online yet
Just had a look mate not on any of the normal sites if i find it ill let you know and upload it.

Installed fine lol but seems to have changed expired dated. Now showing as expired Jan 22
Were it should be April 23 lol
Is it still clearing channels ?

Normally when this happens it just a blip on the server and it sorts itself out.

Hello friends im new to this forum and im happy that finally i found a forum that has a lot viark members. I have viark droid and have the mentioned problems almost two months. I know its general im watching more european and balkan packages. The greece nova package has stooped for me almost two months. Any other viark droi owner can check if it works on his box with vpn connected in South Africa or Turkey just to be sure its not only my problem. Thanks

Back