Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

I'm wondering if those people with viark who are not getting glitching are you turning your boxes on from the off position or standby?

i got the viark combo box and watched sly sports for 3 hours straight few days ago and literally dint even glitch once i guess its down to the box and how cheap it is

I'm wondering if those people with viark who are not getting glitching are you turning your boxes on from the off position or standby?
5 mins before the game i power everything down Router,Hub3 and Viark 4k then i power back up and bar the odd glitch it has been very watchable.

5 mins before the game i power everything down Router,Hub3 and Viark 4k then i power back up and bar the odd glitch it has been very watchable.
I've tested this this morning but just turning the box off and it's seems ok on sky news.

Might be worth testing what your ping is too when you experience glitching. Bandwidth shouldn’t really be an issue.

Watched various sly sports channels from 1 pm to 8 pm today. Only about 5-6 glitches of 2-3 seconds each in the whole 7 hours of watching.

Viark 4k cleared S Sport Turkey last night, been mostly down on my E2 server for over a month. Like all the exclusive channels it does the buffering bit before clearing as it does with Sky. The regular CS channels do not seem to do this so there must be something in this to help the decryption

For those you dont know S Sport, it is your one stop shop for PL games, you can throw the remote away if all you want is PL games in English back to back

Finally got my motorised setup done today.
Got the motorised dish installed for £325 including equipment and labour West London area.
Set up includes- Triax 80cm dish, 18 inch T&K brackets, pole, 2 feed LNB 0.1db technomate, connection to 2 boxes, technomate 2600 M3 motor.

Viark Sat 4K box does open a lot of channels on European sats. But it did not open BeIn on 42e.

Ordered one from amazon today. So all I need to do is connect all the leads, and just update the firmware (via usb only)?

Back