Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Yes and scanned Astra 2 and nothing clears as it is status PT disconnected, IPTV works
Unplug the router.
Wait for FOUR minutes minimum before powering it back on.
Same with the box.
Try software update or scanning again.

Flicking power switch off and on is a waste of time, it needs a few minutes to properly reset the connection.

Cheers, no joy, I am on 1.04 which I loaded via USB. I went into the PT menu and updated again from there to 1.04, also updated the softcam.key file. Still says disconnected even after power off and on

You should never download updates on these boxes, as it can brick the box, always use USB.
Did you go to the "Net & Games" menu, and press OK on "PT Disconnected" & then Exit.

You should never download updates on these boxes, as it can brick the box, always use USB.
Did you go to the "Net & Games" menu, and press OK on "PT Disconnected" & then Exit.
Yes he used the firmware via usb. I had similar problem like him but server 39 got activated and things work fine

just orderd a Receiver Starsat 2000HD Extreme T13 Forever SSTV how easy is it to set up on 28.2 thanks
You just need to scan the channels in, the 15 months server will start when you connect to the internet, updates can be downloaded on the receiver.

Yes earlier I found all 28e went off, even after reboot not clearing, moved to 19e and they were off too for a bit.

Out of interest does the epg load up properly on the viark boxes for 28.2 as the epg is shit on the starsat... its the only major downfall really if it did work properly it would definitely be my main box but without a proper epg it's difficult

I'm playing the Fulham v Man City game on Sky sport 1, I notice my E2 box is 4 seconds faster than my Viark, shouldn't it be the same?

Out of interest does the epg load up properly on the viark boxes for 28.2 as the epg is shit on the starsat... its the only major downfall really if it did work properly it would definitely be my main box but without a proper epg it's difficult
Only get present and next programe.

I'm playing the Fulham v Man City game on Sky sport 1, I notice my E2 box is 4 seconds faster than my Viark, shouldn't it be the same?
More than likely holds encrypted channels back a few seconds so it wont freeze if you have higher ecms.

Back