Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Droi and drs also missing those packages mentioned. My friend has drs and i have droi. I dont know about other viarks though.
Just those 3 then for sky uk. It’s surprising it’s off on the droi as that’s the most expensive viark box isn’t it?

I believe the lil & DRS are on gshare server looks like the droi must be too. The boxes connected to the forever server are/should be clearing 28.2e.

Droi is on forever pro server but yeah its very strange i thought it would support all forever pro packages...maybe software related. Its been at least two months for these two packages now and its very worrying. In that point i dont know if they will ever return...

Droi is on forever pro server but yeah its very strange i thought it would support all forever pro packages...maybe software related. Its been at least two months for these two packages now and its very worrying. In that point i dont know if they will ever return...

So does 28.2 not clear on your box or are you out of the footprint?

So does 28.2 not clear on your box or are you out of the footprint?
Friend im talking for the greek package on hotbird. The english package not opening on Drs that my friend has. I cant try 28.2 because i have a small dish and im in Europe...sorry if i confused you.

I hope someone elsa has viark droi and check it for you...

Hello all friends. Anyone know anything related if they will release any pt update for viark drs and droi (android receivers) all the rest viarks got updates except these two models. Are they ignoring android receivers?

Friend im talking for the greek package on hotbird. The english package not opening on Drs that my friend has. I cant try 28.2 because i have a small dish and im in Europe...sorry if i confused you.

I hope someone elsa has viark droi and check it for you...
Just out of interest mate nova opens on my sat 4 k. I'm not sure if it's iptv or nova sat but it's clearing.

Attachments

• IMG_20210604_164211.jpg
    IMG_20210604_164211.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
I was informed from a friend that asked to viark forum that droi and drs wont get any new updates as the restof viarks..so no updates and some packages has gone off for more than 2 months. It is really abig dissapointment from this team. That means when new receivers will go on sale the old ones will stop getting updating by the team. Big money waste for me ...

Ps. Sorry for my english

Nova clears on Viark combo
Are the cinema channels and sports open? Are you sure its not iptv to dvb? On Viark Droi still off i tried now with vpn.only the same channels open music kids ans some other no cinema and sports...to be sure check if they are coloured

Last edited:
Back