Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Will the 13e version have the same rights as 28e?
I suspect even 28e will have they same rights as the other Eurosports and visa versa all showing the Olympics as are the rest on other sats, sadly canning WSBK and BSB which is now going to be shown FTA on Quest.

I suspect even 28e will have they same rights as the other Eurosports and visa versa all showing the Olympics as are the rest on other sats, sadly canning WSBK and BSB which is now going to be shown FTA on Quest.
WSBK and BSB are on Eurosport app , which is handy for me as I'm working away from home atm.

WSBK and BSB are on Eurosport app , which is handy for me as I'm working away from home atm.
I know mate i subscribe too i was making the point that all Eurosports across all the sats seem to be showing the Olympics rather than their usual programming .

I know mate i subscribe too i was making the point that all Eurosports across all the sats seem to be showing the Olympics rather than their usual programming .
Yep, it's real bad that they are abandoning the reason a lot of people watch it at all.
But good for those that don't have it can get a chance to watch on free channel.

Will the 13e version have the same rights as 28e?
Eurosport through Discovery own the rights to the olympics across Europe, the local channels like BBC just sub lease of it them. So all the rights should be the same in theory, unless say someone like RAI has paid extra to get some exclusive content for Italy.

I did watch about a minute of one of the football games on 28.2 yesterday on the Q box which they say was 4k, but the picture didn’t seem as smooth as Sky’s 4k epl coverage.

On viark sat 4k box im got a channel list M+ Spain in PT update does it update automatically or i need to download it also will it replace my channels list

Last edited:
On viark sat 4k box im got a channel list M+ Spain in PT update does it update automatically or i need to download it also will it replace my channels list
You probably have to download it, it will overwrite your own channel list so you need to save that first.
If it's just for the extra Eurosport channels then these channels should already be tuned in, (their channel list names won't have changed to Eurosport).
You can change the channel names in the edit menu.

Eurosport 3 HD - 10906 V 22000
Eurosport 3 sd - 11156 v 22000
Eurosport 4,5,6 sd - 10979 v 22000
Eurosport 7 sd - 10788 v 22000
Eurosport 8 & 9 sd - 11686 v 22000

Hotbird 13e - Eurosport 4K & Eurosport 3 - 9 HD - 11258 H 27500

Which Model should I purchase.

I can see the DRS, DRS2 and DROI and I'm not sure which is right for me.
I have a requirement for Motorised satelite dish and IPTV and a 4K capable?

Thoughts and recommendations welcome.

I have Viark Sat 4k and Starsat T14 (HD only) and happy with both. Both move the motorised dish and have backup IPTV.
Server validity on viark is 3 years and on Starsat is 15 months.

Last edited:

The Android versions from Viark have far less firmware updates and missing channels the Viark 4k clears.

I'd personally stay away for the Android Viarks.

Last edited:
So 28e will work on a non moterised dish will it and have they got a cable turner or are they just sat

Sorry one more question will iptv work ok on viark sat 4 k

Back